ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   *********Official OSU vs LSU Thread************* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=178248)

El Jefe 01-07-2008 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP
Don't you know that the Big Ten is unbeatable and that OSU always dominates the SEC in bowl games?

On a serious note, I hope more Flynn and less Perrilloux. Ryan commits dumb turnovers.

No you are the one who always says Big 10 is overrated and the Big 10 is so slow and cant run with SEC speed, well Michigan seemed to handle Urban Crier's speed. Harvin was gasping for air like a girl in the 4th quarter.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsfanGoLJ
No you are the one who always says Big 10 is overrated and the Big 10 is so slow and cant run with SEC speed, well Michigan seemed to handle Urban Crier's speed. Harvin was gasping for air like a girl in the 4th quarter.

I guess he'd be a better player if he spent the entire game on his knees like Troy Smith.

El Jefe 01-07-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

I guess he'd be a better player if he spent the entire game on his knees like Troy Smith.

Thats so sad. Florida got beat by a team who wasnt even ranked and all you keep doing is yapping about how bad the buckeyes are, and Florida is the one who lost a game that was embarrassing. Michigan even had 4 turnovers and you still couldn't win LMAO.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 11:48 AM

Quote:

Thats so sad. Florida got beat by a team who wasnt even ranked and all you keep doing is yapping about how bad the buckeyes are, and Florida is the one who lost a game that was embarrassing. Michigan even had 4 turnovers and you still couldn't win LMAO.

Yep, we got beat soundly by Michigan. How does that have anything to do with OSU never beating a SEC team in a bowl game? That streak should extend to 0-9 after tonight.

El Jefe 01-07-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Yep, we got beat soundly by Michigan. How does that have anything to do with OSU never beating a SEC team in a bowl game? That streak should extend to 0-9 after tonight.

It has to do with you jumping in the thread and talking about how OSU sucks when your team got beat by an unranked team. You always are yapping but when the chips dont fall your way and you loose, then it's back to bashing some other team.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

It has to do with you jumping in the thread and talking about how OSU sucks when your team got beat by an unranked team. You always are yapping but when the chips dont fall your way and you loose, then it's back to bashing some other team.

Please point out where I stated that OSU "sucks".

I talk because I can and when my team loses I don't run and hide. None of that has anything to do with tonight's game, however.

Bump 01-07-2008 12:20 PM

I won't be watching.

Bearcat 01-07-2008 12:26 PM

I wouldn't normally think the media could have an effect on the game outside of motivation, but with so much talk about speed and the two conferences, I wonder how the players and/or coaches on OSU are going to react on the field. I mean, last year was similar since everyone though Florida would get blown out, but in the end, it was just Florida playing Urban Meyer football.

It seems to be so much more magnified this year, obviously going back to last year's blow out. They obviously aren't going to do anything drastic, but I wonder if they'll take more chances than usual and not "win with what got you there"... blitz more, get away from the run game, special special team plays, etc.

If not, I think it'll be a grind-it-out chess match in the first half... LSU will hang on in the second half to win 42-10.

(Okay, let's make it 23-17) :p

Chief Henry 01-07-2008 12:28 PM

Iowa by 3

smittysbar 01-07-2008 12:46 PM

Spread is LSU -3 1/2
O/U 47

This is a tough one to pick. What do some of you others think? (that isn't in love with one of these teams)

Bob Dole 01-07-2008 12:48 PM

Going to have to go for the local favorite.

Geaux Tigers.

El Jefe 01-07-2008 12:53 PM

Buckeyes are gonna come out with passion equivalent to the OSU VS Miami National Championship in 02, they are gonna be ready to knock some people out. They are tired of hearing about last year and all that SEC speed, so they are gonna be ready.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 12:54 PM

Quote:

Buckeyes are gonna come out with passion equivalent to the OSU VS Miami National Championship in 02, they are gonna be ready to knock some people out. They are tired of hearing about last year and all that SEC speed, so they are gonna be ready.

Ok.

Sure-Oz 01-07-2008 12:55 PM

I heard Tebow xfered to LSU for this game

Pushead2 01-07-2008 12:57 PM

I see the Buckeyes becoming the Atlanta Braves of college football....