ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc When you die.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185710)

teedubya 06-09-2008 11:29 PM

I believe our energy/soul's have been around since the beginning of time. If there is such a thing as time. There really is only one moment, the eternal moment of now. One moment is born, another ends... But it is always, Now.

Once we get to the other side we will be amazed at how simple everything really is.

Joie 06-09-2008 11:44 PM

Interesting question.

I would not ask any questions related to the choices I've made in my life.

I may, however, ask the truth about the Kennedy assassination. Oh, and is there really an Area 51? Can I see it please?

Mr. Flopnuts 06-10-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 4786508)
I don't plan on dying..

Yeah. That's my answer too.

BWillie 06-10-2008 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs (Post 4787301)
I believe our energy/soul's have been around since the beginning of time. If there is such a thing as time. There really is only one moment, the eternal moment of now. One moment is born, another ends... But it is always, Now.

Once we get to the other side we will be amazed at how simple everything really is.

I'm a cynic. I think you die. That's it. No soul, no anything. All we are doing right now is using up the free energy in the universe until it is all used. In fact, I don't even think anybody actual has free will. The future is just a really insanely long physics equation.

It's the circle of poo. I'll decay away, a plant will grow out of particles of my ass, and then it will become tropical and mossy and I will turn into oil. Some new species will use it for energy or something and I'll help power some little extraterrestrials Playstation 1,404,204

King_Chief_Fan 06-10-2008 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 4787178)
Perhaps in the next life we won't be able to remember our time a mortals, in the same way we don't remember our time in the womb. And who knows, maybe there's an after-after life where we won't be able to recall the first after life.

Just sayin' is all.

We may not remember, but God will. My understanding that all our actions and deeds would be replayed to us. Very sobering if we have done some things that are not pleasing or a disappointment.

Redrum_69 06-10-2008 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 4787451)
We may not remember, but God will. My understanding that all our actions and deeds would be replayed to us. Very sobering if we have done some things that are not pleasing or a disappointment.

Great..."Redrums Funniest Videos"

Only Bob Saget isnt there.

And I'm the only winner.

and the applause sign is broke.

ChiTown 06-10-2008 08:09 AM

Hmm, I think I'll start with

1. Why Does Jello Pudding taste so damn good?

2. What time will it be at the end of time?

3. Why do you hate the Chiefs so much?

Ultra Peanut 06-10-2008 08:24 AM

"Dude, what the **** was that all about?"

Quote:

ALL of them? Do I really need to watch myself poop a million times?

Yes. Yes, I do.

FAX 06-10-2008 08:38 AM

Quote:

Perhaps, Mr. King_Chief_Fan. God knows there are a lot of people who believe in a Judgement Day.

But, here's the thing about that. Let's say that there is a Creator of "All". Since He created "All", He must have created matter, energy, and time. Since He created matter, energy, and time, He must exist in a place where those things do not exist. And, since those things don't exist where He is, holding us accountable for our actions in a mixed up, confused, mistake-fraught, and extremely brief life in a universe full of matter, energy, and time seems sort of pointless behavior for an omnipotent being such as Himself.

Personally, I would rather envision Him welcoming us back to his place where we would sit around, drink some Spirit Beer, and talk about that crazy universe He made.

FAX

Redrum_69 06-10-2008 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 4787491)
Personally, I would rather envision Him welcoming us back to his place where we would sit around, drink some Spirit Beer, and talk about that crazy universe He made.

FAX

at the bar where all the angels hang out called Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Chief Chief 06-10-2008 09:06 AM

If a woodchuck could woodchuck wood, would a woodchuck woodchuck wood?

Do chickens have lips?

When there's no one around and a tree falls in the woods, does it indeed make a sound?

If so, what sound does it make?

Are we there yet?

blueballs 06-10-2008 09:08 AM

We don't die we dye
just ch@nge colors
green is perverted

SCTrojan 06-10-2008 09:20 AM

Off the top of my head, and apropos for this board:

1. Where the hell is Carl Peterson?

2. Will the Royals win the World Series before the world ends?

3. Ditto for the Chiefs.

4. Is it too late to sell my soul to make those two things happen?