ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs QB by Committee? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=191361)

Fairplay 09-13-2008 11:00 AM

......................<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qDau5YEQo-k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qDau5YEQo-k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FringeNC 09-13-2008 11:08 AM

Why in the hell would HUARD see ANY playing time? Croyle appears to be too brittle to play in the NFL. Why not see what Thigpen has? Playing Huard makes a mockery of the supposed rebuilding.

Reerun_KC 09-13-2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny (Post 5012196)
I feel so sorry for conformists regurgitating the Planet Party Line. Huard's % of passes of 20+ yards are among the NFL's best. But please, by all means, play to the majority of Chiefs Planet posters who glibly fall in line with like assertions and remain divorced from the actual facts. Whatever the Chiefs problems may be, they cannot be attributed to the play of Damon Huard.

Because there isnt enough play from Huard to be contributing to anything...

Present all the stats you want, Huard will never lead this team to the playoffs or superbowl. He proved that last year when he QUIT on the team in the Denver game... He doesnt have it, never had it, nor will he ever find it...

We are spinning our wheels, keeping true fans like you happy with a washedout never was at QB... Your quest for 9-7 is very admirable to say the least...

Reerun_KC 09-13-2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 5012231)
Why in the hell would HUARD see ANY playing time? Croyle appears to be too brittle to play in the NFL. Why not see what Thigpen has? Playing Huard makes a mockery of the supposed rebuilding.

And a mockery of the fan base that supports this team....

BigMeatballDave 09-13-2008 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny (Post 5012156)
You have nothing to back your opinion up with other than Smilies.

That's deep.

Its the only way I can respond to your Huard dumbassery...

BigMeatballDave 09-13-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

I feel so sorry for conformists regurgitating the Planet Party Line. Huard's % of passes of 20+ yards are among the NFL's best. But please, by all means, play to the majority of Chiefs Planet posters who glibly fall in line with like assertions and remain divorced from the actual facts. Whatever the Chiefs problems may be, they cannot be attributed to the play of Damon Huard.

Wtf? Are you really this stupid? With all the youth on this team, do you really want a 36 year old to get all the snaps? Dumbass...

Reerun_KC 09-13-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefDave (Post 5012270)
Its the only way I can respond to your Huard dumbassery...

Which is quickly surpassing Hootie type levels in this!

OnTheWarpath15 09-13-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Way to cherry pick a stat there, John.

What are his 2007 sack numbers? (36) Average yards lost per sack? (6.5)

TD to INT ratio in 2007? (11/13)

QB rating inside the division? (56.7)

Rank in average per attempt? (19th, 6.5 YPA)

Completion percentage rank? (18th, 62%)

Overall QB rating? (76.8, rank: 22nd)

Completions over 40 yards? (2, rank: 28th, thank you Dwayne Bowe)

For every stat you can pull out of your ass to make him look good, I can pull 5X that amount that make him look like the career backup he is.

Reerun_KC 09-13-2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefDave (Post 5012275)
Wtf? Are you really this stupid? With all the youth on this team, do you really want a 36 year old to get all the snaps? Dumbass...

Of course he does, Huard can show these young players how to win with his grizzley like veteran attributes. LMAO

58-4ever 09-13-2008 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 5008118)
Its bc it never has anywhere.

In the NFL.

FAX 09-13-2008 11:37 AM

You go, Herm. What a strategy. The Raiders don't have a chance in hell. There will be roll outs, roll aways, roll ups, boot movers, boot foolers, quarterback run action, and wobblers coming from all directions.

I foresee gobs and gobs of totally confounded Raiders in this one.

FAX

OnTheWarpath15 09-13-2008 11:42 AM

Oh, and John?

Could we see some documentation on this 20+ yard completion stat you speak of?

Seems that nfl.com doesn't rank players by percentage of 20+ yard passes - only totals.

(in which Huard is 17th.)

'Hamas' Jenkins 09-13-2008 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny (Post 5011246)
Gailey will have this O getting 320+ YPG/20+ PPG by December. You watch.

That is reeruned. You are reeruned.

Coach 09-13-2008 11:47 AM

Personally, I just don't see any reason why Huard should be starting. Everybody accepted the fact that we are rebuilding, why rebuild with a suck-ass 34 year old QB who has no plans into the future, where it's a wiser choice to suck-ass with a 24 year old QB, who may or may not have potentional.

Honestly, Thigpen and Martin needs all the reps they can get over Huard.

Bwana 09-13-2008 11:50 AM

ROFL

Herm is like a crazy uncle that sits in the corner, ranting to himself, shitting his pants and flinging poo at people passing through his field of vision. There's not much you can do about him, but he puts on one hell of a show.