ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Cowboys cut Pacman Jones (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=199903)

blueballs 01-08-2009 11:40 AM

So he's Pacman now
again

Chiefs Pantalones 01-08-2009 11:48 AM

ROFL

Has anyone seen any of this worthless human being's quotes on SportsCenter?! His education level is that of a 4th grader it's sad! He's such a waste of space in this world, people like him should be shot.

Huffman83 01-08-2009 12:06 PM

This may be a first! But I'm actually glad the Chiefs have such a promising group of CB's that they wouldn't be that desperate at CB to even consider Jones.

lazepoo 01-08-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 5367657)
ROFL

Laugh all you want, but it isn't a stretch to think that something similar could happen to any one of us where we would be fired for something that we had already disclosed before being hired, and I don't think that's right. If it wasn't an issue to the cowboys in the first place, it shouldn't be more of an issue now just because some assclown at ESPN decided he would pile on so he could pad his resume with a pseudo-scoop of some rehashed old news.

jspchief 01-08-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazepoo (Post 5368277)
Laugh all you want, but it isn't a stretch to think that something similar could happen to any one of us where we would be fired for something that we had already disclosed before being hired, and I don't think that's right. If it wasn't an issue to the cowboys in the first place, it shouldn't be more of an issue now just because some assclown at ESPN decided he would pile on so he could pad his resume with a pseudo-scoop of some rehashed old news.

From what I've heard, this is a different incident.

And honestly, he had to fuck up a lot of times to get such a short leash. You reap what you sow.

Rain Man 01-08-2009 01:45 PM

After the alleged shooting of Joe "Pinky" Taylor last year, and the allegations in Atlanta of Clyde Johnson, Jeremy Blinky and Ted N. Key this year, prosecutors now have affirmed a motive by Pacman.

Chiefnj2 01-08-2009 01:53 PM

He'll be dead or in jail within 2 years of leaving the NFL.

jspchief 01-08-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 5368521)
He'll be dead or in jail within 2 years of leaving the NFL.

I heard it put beautifully on the radio today.

"If he couldn't keep it clean when he had everything to lose, what's he gonna do when he has nothing to lose?"

Say hi to Rae Carruth, Adam.

lazepoo 01-08-2009 02:01 PM

My understanding after reading the article on ESPN was that it was one of the same incidents that the NFL and Cowboys had already been notified of before his reinstatement and hiring and that the "new evidence" wasn't even enough to get the police to actively investigate the case. If it's completely new and actionable evidence, I don't have a problem with what's going on, but if it's just old news with some opportunistic reporter trying to make a name for himself and Jerry Jones trying to save face after an embarassing season, I think that's BS.

Deberg_1990 01-08-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazepoo (Post 5368277)

I think its a case of where the Cowboys assessed Pacmans season and came to the conclusion of:

He isnt worth the potential embarrasment/distraction for the minimal amount he produced on the field.

lazepoo 01-08-2009 02:08 PM

If that's the case, it makes perfect sense, but that's not how it's being presented. I just have a real problem with people throwing other people under the bus in order to save their own ass or to make a name for themselves. I hate opportunists like that.

Chieftain58 01-08-2009 02:22 PM

They call him toast he got burnt so often

beach tribe 01-08-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 5367532)
ed werder of espn reported that jerry jones may release TO as well, to remove distractions from the locker room...

It would be a good move IMO. Drop his ass before he gets any worse.

My hatred for the Cowboys would like to see him stay, but the arrival of Roy W. pretty much sealed his fate a while back.

ChiefJustice 01-08-2009 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 5368479)
After the alleged shooting of Joe "Pinky" Taylor last year, and the allegations in Atlanta of Clyde Johnson, Jeremy Blinky and Ted N. Key this year, prosecutors now have affirmed a motive by Pacman.

This :LOL: FTW!

http://www.maniacworld.com/pacman-ghosts.jpg

PunkinDrublic 01-08-2009 04:55 PM

Over ten years without a playoff win but keep calling yourselves americas team.