ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Man Fatally Stabs Sister, Decapitates 5-Year-Old On Birthday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205034)

petegz28 03-30-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 5624935)
Schadenfreude, you uptight ninny. It happens.

Not uptight, just not immature. You have repsect for very little in life, that much you have proven time and again. I thought more of you than this type of shit. As well as a couple others.

RealSNR 03-30-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 5624944)
Not uptight, just not immature. You have repsect for very little in life, that much you have proven time and again. I thought more of you than this type of shit. As well as a couple others.

I love how I'm a monster because of this.

I didn't send these jokes to the families. I didn't desecrate the bodies. In fact, my first reaction was the same as 99.9% of other members on this BB, which was, "This is some sick shit."

I made the joke because it's not hurting anybody except people like you who believe in holding things sacred that don't directly affect you. It's not my fault you have a cultural meme ingrained in you to not crack a measly grin in the midst of something awful. Why should I let that bother me?

I'll tell you what, if/when my wife decide to have kids, and somebody murders them at 5 years old, I'll feel like shit. And I will physically harm anyone who makes jokes about it to my face. But I can't control things I don't know about, especially on the internet. And I would be fine with that, because the jokes weren't malicious at all. Morbid, untimely, but it in a humorous way.

Same goes for that argument we had insulting family members. You call it maturity, I call it being a stupid prick. Either way, I'm going to keep posting stuff that gets a laugh out of some members. Just look at the results.

petegz28 03-30-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 5624999)
I love how I'm a monster because of this.

I didn't send these jokes to the families. I didn't desecrate the bodies. In fact, my first reaction was the same as 99.9% of other members on this BB, which was, "This is some sick shit."

I made the joke because it's not hurting anybody except people like you who believe in holding things sacred that don't directly affect you. It's not my fault you have a cultural meme ingrained in you to not crack a measly grin in the midst of something awful. Why should I let that bother me?

I'll tell you what, if/when my wife decide to have kids, and somebody murders them at 5 years old, I'll feel like shit. And I will physically harm anyone who makes jokes about it to my face. But I can't control things I don't know about, especially on the internet. And I would be fine with that, because the jokes weren't malicious at all. Morbid, untimely, but it in a humorous way.

Same goes for that argument we had insulting family members. You call it maturity, I call it being a stupid prick. Either way, I'm going to keep posting stuff that gets a laugh out of some members. Just look at the results.

Yea, I am a stupid prick because I don't make jokes about a 5 yr old girl getting decapitated. Right......

And you are an admitted hypocrite to boot.....
You should feel real proud of yourself.

The Franchise 03-30-2009 12:08 PM

Could you ****s not hijack my thread.....thanks. :D

Brock 03-30-2009 12:09 PM

Wow, this thread got better all of a sudden.

RealSNR 03-30-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 5625007)
Yea, I am a stupid prick because I don't make jokes about a 5 yr old girl getting decapitated. Right......

How am I a hypocrite? I just said I don't care about things I can't control, like people making jokes on the internet about the murder of my nonexistant daughter.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-30-2009 12:13 PM

What's up with all of these people getting their heads lopped off all of a sudden? ****ing copy cat attention whores? I don't get it at all. The savage level is on the rise big time.

Frazod 03-30-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5625030)
What's up with all of these people getting their heads lopped off all of a sudden? ****ing copy cat attention whores? I don't get it at all. The savage level is on the rise big time.

No it isn't. We just hear about each and every isolated incident because (a) we have 50,000 ****ing news media outlets competing for our attention, and (b) carnage sells.

RealSNR 03-30-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5625030)

Excuse me, but did you just say, "these people getting their heads lopped off" in that post? When you put it in those informal terms like that it sounds like you dont' even care! You ought to be ashamed of yourself for not respecting the memory of this little girl! You degenerate scum.

See how stupid this is, Pete?

BigMeatballDave 03-30-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 5625007)

Dude, come down, nothing wrong with a few harmless jabs...

petegz28 03-30-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 5625022)
How am I a hypocrite? I just said I don't care about things I can't control, like people making jokes on the internet about the murder of my nonexistant daughter.

lol, you are such a douche. So someone else made you act this way, is that it?

Whatever dude, whatever.

RealSNR 03-30-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefDave (Post 5625052)
Dude, come down, nothing wrong with a few harmless jabs...

Thanks for taking a stab at the current state this thread is in.

EyePod 03-30-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 5624944)

I'm glad we don't have to care what everyone else on this board thinks of us. People make jokes to take themselves further away from terrible things like this. It helps them cope.

Demonpenz 03-30-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 5625056)
Thanks for taking a stab at the current state this thread is in.

not funny any way you slice it

Brock 03-30-2009 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 5625055)
lol, you are such a douche. So someone else made you act this way, is that it?

Whatever dude, whatever.

Come on, let's just cut it off here.