ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Son of a ****ing bitch (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=207841)

Dayze 05-18-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 5775836)
I had a kid ****ing around with his phone start swerving into my lane a few weeks ago.

I kicked a ****ing dent in her door panel and get her attention real quick.

I have done that on many occasions; typically when approaching a merging car on the hwy at the same speed etc; where you're in their blindspot and they juts 'come on over' w/out even looking.

Thankfully the sportbike has enough juice to romp it and pass; my other cruiser not so much so I had to use other means of 'notification' - boot to quarterpanel.

:shake:

pr_capone 05-18-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5775838)
Yes, asshole drivers are everywhere but bikes are really hard to see.

If my wife, who IMHO is not all that great of a driver, can avoid hitting a bike... so can most other people.

Too many people concerned with talking on the phone, sending text messages, playing around with their friends, or ****ing with the radio and not paying attention to the road.

I understand that accidents happen... but I would think that the majority of car vs motorcycle accidents could have been avoided. Not saying that bikers are always the innocent party mind you.

Bugeater 05-18-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THISBobDole (Post 5775848)
How about stop signs?

Well...if one has their head in their ass they can be...:shrug:

Mr. Kotter 05-18-2009 09:52 PM

I really think the whole texting and cell phone thing is....making rear-ending and killing bikers a much more frequent accident-waiting-to-happen. What a bunch of shit....

I mean, those...."Hey, what you doin'?" and "Talkin' to you. Wassup?" Or "Hey hon, you need anything from the store?" and "Well...let me check. I know we need milk....and maybe toilet paper....cold medicine for Junior...and I know a couple of other things...hold on...."

Meanwhile, dickless is juggling a Big Gulp and a Bean Burrito from the Gas Stop (just to hold him over until dinner, ya know)....and that, combined with the cell call to "sweetie"....how can you blame him for plowing over the poor bastard on the bike?

What a bunch of fuggin' chit? RIP BobDole's friend....maybe getting a new bike isn't such a hot idea after all. Holy crap.

Condolences BobDole. This really sucks. :shake:

RJ 05-18-2009 10:15 PM

Bob Dole, sorry for loss and so sorry for your friend. That's way too young to go. As was mentioned, so many lives will be harmed by this tragic accident.

bishop_74 05-18-2009 10:17 PM

Sorry bro.

DaFace 05-18-2009 10:29 PM

**** man, sorry to hear that. :(

teedubya 05-18-2009 10:42 PM

Remember the good times and keep him in your memory... RIP

stevieray 05-18-2009 11:00 PM

Damn..RIP.

Just makes no sense.

Nzoner 05-18-2009 11:02 PM

Damn dude sorry to hear.

HemiEd 05-19-2009 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THISBobDole (Post 5775760)
Oh, and Bob Dole is sitting alone in a hotel room 5 hours away from the remaining friends on the ****ing Shitty-ass Driver's Hit List because he has an all-day meeting he has to attend tomorrow morning at 8:30.

Hang tough Bob, sorry to hear of this tremendous loss.

Coach 05-19-2009 04:42 AM

Sorry to hear Bob.

R8RFAN 05-19-2009 04:47 AM

this is exactly the type of thread that has convinced me to sell mine... I am sorry you lost a friend

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/mcy/1177523139.html

Pioli Zombie 05-19-2009 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 5775836)
I had a kid ****ing around with her phone start swerving into my lane a few weeks ago.

I kicked a ****ing dent in her door panel and get her attention real quick.

Ok, this is driving me crazy. If you are both driving how did you kick her car?
Posted via Mobile Device

Kerberos 05-19-2009 06:45 AM

Careless gawd damned drivers. :shake: "I didn't see them" is NOT an excuse. It's an admission that I wasn't paying attention to the Friggin road.

Riding motorcycles as a kid I have respect for anyone that rides on on the street. I look both ways twice or three times to make sure I didn't miss something.

Sorry for the loss Bob. Losing a friend is always hard ..... Losing them to an accident because of a careless driver just plain sucks ass.

My condolences.