ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Gather 'round Mount Olive, O' Children of the Lord (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=207904)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-20-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3;5780186[B
]Who does like you?[/B] I see you sucking dick a lot and so I see who you think your friends are, but I have never once seen any of them laugh at one of your jokes or come to your defense, save Claythan.

You may look through the couple threads where you got banned, and not one of them came to your defense. Most of your "friends" laughed at it.

A few people, not the whole board, and that's all I need.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 5780194)
If you didn't care I don't think you'd make a post like this, kinda yelly and screamy, I just think you wouldn't respond at all.

Nah, if I were getting "yelly and screamy", I'd be using the correct punctuation to display it properly.

Thig Lyfe 05-20-2009 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 5780190)
I love chat room fights.

Only thing funnier are Facebook fights.

Comment: I don't believe in God
Comment : how can you say that?
Comment. I can say anything I want
Comment. Not if you want to be my friend
Comment. So what. I knew you a short time in high school and I didn't like you then
Comment. Fine
Comment. Good!
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

doomy3 05-20-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5780227)
I like Cassel enough to give him a legitimate chance, and I've said as much already.

The guy gets us 5 wins this year; he's done his job.

I just enjoy ****ing with a few members of his fanbase here who can dish but not take.
A pious group of douchebags, who post like douchebags, these fanboys post shit even dumber than my own, which they somehow construe as "humorous" about NFL Quarterback(s)who have nothing whatsoever to do with the Chiefs.
They accuse myself and others of being "obsessed" with said QB's, though none of us have posted anything at the Planet be it in a thread or a reply, where we've express continued dissapointment in Pioli's choice of Cassel.

That's because we have moved on, and they haven't. And the majority of the replies you see above are ample evidence that this is both true, and that they can not go even one day without invoking the name of their own secret mancrushes; Matt Stafford and Mark Sanchez.

I'm guessing this entire post is a joke, since there is nothing factual about it at all.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-20-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 5780394)
I'm guessing this entire post is a joke, since there is nothing factual about it at all.

No, you're a douchebag just like the post says.

MoreLemonPledge 05-20-2009 03:16 PM

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs23/f/20...y_DanShive.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-20-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge (Post 5780421)

ROFL

Or better yet:

Can't...take....joke!

FAX 05-20-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 5779973)
Does anyone besides this douchebag think this is funny? Serious question.

He spends all this time trying to be funny, but I don't think anyone can actually think this ****tard is anything but the biggest ****ing embarrassment ever to post on any message board.

A valid point, Mr. doomy3.

Personally, I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Raised On Rats is likely addicted to Ritalin and his mom's HSA is empty.

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-20-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 5780441)
A valid point, Mr. doomy3.

Personally, I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Raised On Rats is likely addicted to Ritalin and his mom's HSA is empty.

FAX

Your patronage of my thread is most appreciated, Mr. FUX. Tis better to be hated than ignored.

But what am I saying? My lesser nemeses couldn't ignore me if they tried, as this thread clearly demonstrates.

FAX 05-20-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5780459)
Your patronage of my thread is most appreciated, Mr. FUX. Tis better to be hated than ignored.

But what am I saying? My lesser nemeses couldn't ignore me if they tried, as this thread clearly demonstrates.

You are an irritating little bugger, I'll give you that. And, if that is your aim and intent, you are, perhaps, the most competent and successful irritating little bugger of all times.

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts 05-20-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 5780194)
If you didn't care I don't think you'd make a post like this, kinda yelly and screamy, I just think you wouldn't respond at all.

Seems to me the yelly and screamy started from other posters. Don't let me rush to defend the guy though, nobody does that.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-20-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 5780500)
You are an irritating little bugger, I'll give you that. And, if that is your aim and intent, you are, perhaps, the most competent and successful irritating little bugger of all times.

FAX

No harm intended to the overall populace of the board Mr. FUX. Unfortunately, collateral damage does sometimes occur in the ongoing blood-feud between myself and my hypocritical adversaries. ;)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-20-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5780510)
Seems to me the yelly and screamy started from other posters. Don't let me rush to defend the guy though, nobody does that.

You must be one of the hordes of members here who do not like me! :D

Hammock Parties 05-20-2009 03:52 PM

I actually really enjoy ROR's jesus crap. It's just...weird...in a funny way.

And if Cassel bombs it's going to be REALLY funny.

Mr. Flopnuts 05-20-2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5780538)
You must be one of the hordes of members here who do not like me! :D

I don't get involved in these deals for the most part because I think it's lame. I've progressed as a poster over the last 4 years. That said, I couldn't ****ing stand you when you first joined. Now? You're just fine, and absolutely belong here.

Mr. Flopnuts 05-20-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5780576)
I don't get involved in these deals for the most part because I think it's lame. I've progressed as a poster over the last 4 years. That said, I couldn't ****ing stand you when you first joined. Now? You're just fine, and absolutely belong here.

Remember 1 thing though, I pretty much like everyone. :fire: