ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life That was odd (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=210314)

pr_capone 07-13-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 5899110)
I've got it!! I should have thought of it before.

Cosmic rays. That's the only logical answer. Mr. pr_capone's ball has been struck by cosmic rays. Probably gamma. Congratulations, Mr. pr_capone. Your ball now possesses super powers.

FAX

Hrm...

Super Sperm you say?

Hell, I may get on top of my wife tonight
[/Lesnar]

FAX 07-13-2009 11:14 PM

You'll need to take it slow and easy, Mr. pr_capone. You're not used to your super powers yet.

To begin, you should probably try flying. But don't endanger yourself. Just stand on a chair, concentrate on your ballsack, and declare in a firm voice, "Nut Away!" Or try your invisibility power. Take off your clothes, again concentrate on your scrotum, and say, "Nut No See!!" Please report back.

FAX

JD10367 07-14-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 5899256)
You'll need to take it slow and easy, Mr. pr_capone. You're not used to your super powers yet.

To begin, you should probably try flying. But don't endanger yourself. Just stand on a chair, concentrate on your ballsack, and declare in a firm voice, "Nut Away!"

Great. And then his nut will rip off and fly away and he'll bleed out. :shake:

Chief Pote 07-14-2009 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5898878)
I knew a guy that sneezed so hard his right ball burst right through the skin!

Is that how you got your name??

MVChiefFan 07-14-2009 10:54 AM

Maybe it knows the answer.

pr_capone 07-14-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 5899256)

To begin, you should probably try flying. But don't endanger yourself. Just stand on a chair, concentrate on your ballsack, and declare in a firm voice, "Nut Away!" Or try your invisibility power. Take off your clothes, again concentrate on your scrotum, and say, "Nut No See!!" Please report back.

FAX

GDI Fax

I got to enjoy the facilities of the Sedgwick County Jail for the past 18 hours thanks to you.

Like I told you in the other thread, I had managed to make my pinky toe disappear. I kept at it though most of the night and soon enough I managed to make the rest of me disappear as well.

Well... as any good invisible person would do, I shed my clothing and went out for a walk. Turns out that my invisibility powers make me invisible to myself but others can see me just fine.

I managed not to make any new "friends" while I was in holding but I can assure you that I will not be making myself invisible again any time in the near future. By the way, I forged your name on the forms they had me fill out to get bail.

ClevelandBronco 07-14-2009 09:42 PM

Check to see if you inadvertently (yeah, right...) got your ball stuck in your bong. That could explain why it has a buzz.

FAX 07-14-2009 09:44 PM

You know ... this really hasn't been my night.

You try and help out a friend with a brand new, cosmic-rayed, super-powered nut and this is the thanks you get. Sometimes it just isn't worth it.

FAX

JOhn 07-14-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 5902315)
GDI Fax

I got to enjoy the facilities of the Sedgwick County Jail for the past 18 hours thanks to you.

Like I told you in the other thread, I had managed to make my pinky toe disappear. I kept at it though most of the night and soon enough I managed to make the rest of me disappear as well.

Well... as any good invisible person would do, I shed my clothing and went out for a walk. Turns out that my invisibility powers make me invisible to myself but others can see me just fine.

I managed not to make any new "friends" while I was in holding but I can assure you that I will not be making myself invisible again any time in the near future. By the way, I forged your name on the forms they had me fill out to get bail.

I might suggest next time that maybe it's not your true power? You might have super strength. So next time you visit there, try picking a fight with the biggest guy there, you'll command instant respect.

Chaunceythe3rd 07-14-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 5898857)
I choked and coughed so hard that my left nut kind of buzzed

that is all

Big events in the lives of little people?

pr_capone 07-14-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaunceythe3rd (Post 5902499)
Big events in the lives of little people?

What did you say?

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4...tcherknife.jpg

JOhn 07-14-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 5902502)

:spock:
ROFL