ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs KC: The 5th best NFL City (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=210703)

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-22-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 5917172)
Then explain how Cleveland made the list.

Record means shit in this list; it's all about atmosphere and fan dedication to the franchise.

KCrockaholic 07-22-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 5917172)
Then explain how Cleveland made the list.

Cleveland has always had a great fan base. They've played better than KC the last 3 seasons too. If KC had been to the playoffs a couple times They would be hovering right around 3rd on the list.

Somebody needs to explain why we were ranked higher as a fan base in the 90's than we are now if they dont understand how overall record plays into this decision.

Otter 07-22-2009 12:54 PM

I'm a glutton for punishment so I fit right in

RJ 07-22-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 5916879)
This. It really smells terrible. Worst smelling city I've ever been to.

I remember driving across the bridge into KC during summers in the late 60's. That was worse.

bringbackmarty 07-22-2009 01:04 PM

Have any of you ever been to a game in the superdome? Then shut the **** up. I went to one, and I have to admit, it was the best game I've ever been too. Not because of the game, but the fans, and how goddamned funny they were. Paper bags on their heads, cheering for the packers, and not the saints. Shitfaced, and the cheeseheads who were visiting were mortified.

As for New Orleans being a shithole and smelling bad, go smell downtown kc when the wind is out of the north blowing across the river in the summertime. All port cities smell bad. At least New Orleans has a culture and history to be proud of.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-22-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringbackmarty (Post 5917208)
Have any of you ever been to a game in the superdome? Then shut the **** up. I went to one, and I have to admit, it was the best game I've ever been too. Not because of the game, but the fans, and how goddamned funny they were. Paper bags on their heads, cheering for the packers, and not the saints. Shitfaced, and the cheeseheads who were visiting were mortified.

As for New Orleans being a shithole and smelling bad, go smell downtown kc when the wind is out of the north blowing across the river in the summertime. All port cities smell bad. At least New Orleans has a culture and history to be proud of.

:popcorn:

KCrockaholic 07-22-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

OK this in no way explains why New Orlean should be ranked #2?! You basically said they have shit fans, yet this list is based off of best fans.

ClevelandBronco 07-22-2009 01:11 PM

I have no idea how Oakland missed being #2 on this list.

Reerun_KC 07-22-2009 01:18 PM

Oakland smells like someone pissed on Herm...

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-22-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5917247)

ROFL

ClevelandBronco 07-22-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5917247)

A great many NFL cities' teams pissed on Herm.

Titty Meat 07-22-2009 01:33 PM

Kansas City is pretty never been to New Orlenas but a congressmen said New Orlenas is a toilet bowl that needed to be flushed. Whatever that means

PunkinDrublic 07-22-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

New Orleans has a lot of voo doo shops I hear. Must be because they have more people per capita that believe in that stupid ass religion. N.O is also responsible for some of the worst rap of all time.

Archie F. Swin 07-22-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 5916797)
New Orleans smells like piss.

that's what culture smells like

Pioli Zombie 07-22-2009 02:15 PM

What? Los Angeles didn't win??
Posted via Mobile Device