ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel injured - who dunnit? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212838)

InChiefsHeaven 08-30-2009 08:40 AM

despite the ****ed up O line performance, Mike Cox is the epic suck on that play...his last attempt to finish the block is nothing short of pitiful. He's not even looking at the guy. That is ****ing horrible...

milkman 08-30-2009 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 6015056)
despite the ****ed up O line performance, Mike Cox is the epic suck on that play...his last attempt to finish the block is nothing short of pitiful. He's not even looking at the guy. That is ****ing horrible...

Bottom line is, it was epic fail by Niswanger, McIntosh and Cox.

The fact is, on the O-Line, you know the snap count, hell the center snaps the ball, there's no ****ing way a DT should be by you while you're still scratching your ass in your stance.

If Niswanger and McIntosh do their ****ing job, Cox is a non factor.

MahiMike 08-30-2009 08:59 AM

Ironically, they wanted to showcase Thigpen into getting a #3 so they could package for OL'men next year.

Johnny Vegas 08-30-2009 09:16 AM

SERIOUSLY ****ING CUT MCINTOSH NOW!!! WE'LL JUST LEAVE THE ****IN RT SPOT OPEN BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE **** IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME.

Chiefnj2 08-30-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6015065)
Bottom line is, it was epic fail by Niswanger, McIntosh and Cox.

The fact is, on the O-Line, you know the snap count, hell the center snaps the ball, there's no ****ing way a DT should be by you while you're still scratching your ass in your stance.

If Niswanger and McIntosh do their ****ing job, Cox is a non factor.

It was a run fake where Goff was pulling the left. Seattle called a stunt that brought a lineman through the hole that Goff left. McIntosh, Niswanger and Cox all failed to block the other DT. It was a good defensive playcall.

milkman 08-30-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 6015096)
It was a run fake where Goff was pulling the left. Seattle called a stunt that brought a lineman through the hole that Goff left. McIntosh, Niswanger and Cox all failed to block the other DT. It was a good defensive playcall.

Again, there is absolutely no ****ing way that the DT should be through the hole before McIntosh and Niswanger have even gotten out of their stances.

It was a good defensive play call, but if those two aren't so slow out of their stance, then MeBane isn't by them before they even get a chance to touch him.

You've got to be able to move at the snap.

FloridaMan88 08-30-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allday28 (Post 6014927)
i am a huge vikings fan so i love watching the chiefs implode and blow game after game over stupid shit. they spend money on wash ups like mcintosh and zach thomas. they needed to upgrade the oline and db and didnt even adress those problems and now they are seeing their o line fold like a lawn chair its fun to watch but its sad

As a Viqueen fan you know a thing or two about spending money on washed up veterans... $25 million for 75 year old Brett Favre anyone?

orange 08-30-2009 04:59 PM

The willingness of some here to make excuses for their favorites has never been more evident.

Albert was a total sack of horseshit on this play. He took himself out better than any defender ever could.

Hammock Parties 08-30-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange (Post 6015916)
The willingness of some here to make excuses for their favorites has never been more evident.

Albert was a total sack of horseshit on this play. He took himself out better than any defender ever could.

Looked to me like he was carrying out his assignment and couldn't find anyone to block.

KcFanInGA 08-30-2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88 (Post 6015114)
As a Viqueen fan you know a thing or two about spending money on washed up veterans... $25 million for 75 year old Brett Favre anyone?

I heard Adrian Peterson fumbled a handoff when he tripped over Farve's wheelchair footrest.

Frankie 08-30-2009 06:52 PM

Good work GoChiefs. I tried to rep you for it but it won't take. It works for other posters though.

bevischief 08-30-2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 6014951)
Cassel isn't hurt. Its a conspiracy by the evil Obama Administration to point out the need for Universal Health care.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

Buzzsaw 08-30-2009 08:05 PM

The sad thing is that after watching this a few times you can tell that it's a well-designed play. Cassell does a good job of selling the fake handoff, you can see the linebackers are frozen for a second or two. If the protection was there that type of play can be an easy six points.

L.A. Chieffan 08-30-2009 08:09 PM

was this a 3rd down?

Hammock Parties 08-30-2009 11:15 PM

Here's some more awful, embarrassing shit. No one even touches #94. Instead they look around aimlessly like a bunch of dumbos.

http://i31.tinypic.com/15ppnhk.gif