ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Chargers: Jamal Williams to IR (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=214499)

CrazyPhuD 09-19-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6087247)
If Denver's offense starts clicking, Knowshon Moreno gets comfortable, and our entire team can stay healthy, Denver can win the SB. We have a top 10 defense this year.

Well to be honest denver's fans have already won the stupid bowl.

CrazyPhuD 09-19-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6087284)
What is so funny? This is the most complete team Denver has had since 2005, and I would say we have more talent offensively now than we did that year.

We will win the AFC West and if a team like the Arizona Cardinals can make it to the SB so can Denver. We just got to get hot once the playoffs start.

Sorry denver has a terrible offense combined with a still terrible defense...the only place you are going is the toilet bowl(along with honestly the rest of the AFC west).

Ask yourself the following question, if the game had been reversed and Cincy had won the game on a miracle tip, do you think there would be anyone talking about them going to the SB?

Shit it would be like KC playing Det the first game of the season and winning a squeaker and then trying to claim we're going to the 'ship!

milkman 09-19-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 6087324)
Sorry denver has a terrible offense combined with a still terrible defense...the only place you are going is the toilet bowl(along with honestly the rest of the AFC west).

Ask yourself the following question, if the game had been reversed and Cincy had won the game on a miracle tip, do you think there would be anyone talking about them going to the SB?

Shit it would be like KC playing Det the first game of the season and winning a squeaker and then trying to claim we're going to the 'ship!

Is there anyone other than the most delusional homer ever talking about the Donkeys going to the SB?

MoreLemonPledge 09-19-2009 03:42 PM

Thanks for my new sig, Know-nothing

Halfcan 09-19-2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

If Denver's offense starts clicking, Knowshon Moreno gets comfortable, and our entire team can stay healthy, Denver can win the SB. We have a top 10 defense this year.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL:shake:

silly homer

Buck 09-19-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge (Post 6087348)
Thanks for my new sig, Know-nothing

Ditto.

the Talking Can 09-19-2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6087284)
What is so funny? This is the most complete team Denver has had since 2005, and I would say we have more talent offensively now than we did that year.

We will win the AFC West and if a team like the Arizona Cardinals can make it to the SB so can Denver. We just got to get hot once the playoffs start.

it can not be said enough

you are a ****ing reerun.....i mean the like mother of all ****ing reeruns

Buehler445 09-19-2009 04:42 PM

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KnoMo is a ****ing reerun.

DBOSHO 09-19-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 6087527)
it can not be said enough

you are a ****ing reerun.....i mean the like mother of all ****ing reeruns

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

DBOSHO 09-19-2009 04:43 PM

i bet knowmos reps taken a hit

Quesadilla Joe 09-19-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6087312)
I can't stop laughing. Honestly.

This is the best post I have ever read on this site.

Maybe you could have added a few ifs. Maybe if 29 other teams in the NFL blow up, if 10 opponents don't show up, if you had a brain, etc...It took a miracle for you to beat Cinci. I'll laugh when the Browns beat you at home this week.

I'll bet you whatever you want that the Broncos will not have a top 10 defense. You name your price.

You take being a homer to an entire new level.

I only need 3 ifs. The defense is fine. They will be somewhere in the top 15 in points allowed. The offense will continue to get better, if they start to click and Knowshon becomes the next LT like I expect, Denver will be in the playoffs this year.

Quote:

I can play this game too. If Matt Cassel doesn't incomplete a pass all year, if Larry Johnson turns into 2005 LJ, if the Chiefs defense hold their opponents to 3 points each game, then the Chiefs can win the SB.
No the Chiefs will not go anywhere with Cassel. Matt Cassel will NEVER have a better team around him than he had last year.... And with ALL of that talent, Cassel couldn't even get the 16-0 Patriots to the playoffs.

CupidStunt 09-19-2009 04:48 PM

Probably the funniest shit ever posted in a sports forum.

Hammock Parties 09-19-2009 04:49 PM

That team is snakebitten.

Merriman last year, Jamal this year, Norv every year.

Stay down, bitch!

Quesadilla Joe 09-19-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 6087324)

I am not expecting Denver to go the SB. I think that if the offense gets better we are a SB caliber team.

That game should not have came down to a tipped pass. Denver was the better team. We owned them from the get go. Cinci put together one drive at the end of the game, that is it.

Denver's defense is legit. A lot of the leftovers from the Shanahan era were perfect fits for the 3-4.

Rain Man 09-19-2009 04:50 PM

I bet Williams is faking this injury so he won't have to line up opposite Rudy Niswanger.