ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science NASA discovers 'significant' amount of water on moon (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=218079)

DumbHillbillies 11-13-2009 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 6258974)
It's basic math chuckle-nuts.

If there is no God and the creation of the universe is self-made-luck NOTHING happens only once. Randomly. Physics dictates patterns. Rare, even more rare, and almost impossible, but still PATTERNS. Nothing has ever happened only once.

And if you believe in God and think that he had the entire great wall of China to paint on but just walked up, threw a marker at it, and then said "I'm done."

Wow.

Your god's a lazy azzhole...

Let me guess your a trekkie and you love spending friday night with notorious playing dungeons and dragons. You almost had sex once but you jizzed in you pants before you get them down.

Just giving you a little shit, gotta go late for D & D night.

Rausch 11-13-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DumbHillbillies (Post 6258988)
Let me guess your a trekkie and you love spending friday night with notorious playing dungeons and dragons. You almost had sex once but you jizzed in you pants before you get them down.

Just giving you a little shit, gotta go late for D & D night.

CYA.

I get it...

Donger 11-13-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DumbHillbillies (Post 6258945)
You don't really think their is Life out there do you ?

I think the odds are that there is, yes.

Pioli Zombie 11-13-2009 06:04 PM

"There was this kid. Nkkka. He had an idea for a city on the moon. Nkkkka. His name was Moe Greene. And there isn't even a plaque Nkkka. Somebody put a bullet in his eye. Nobody knew who gave the order. Nkkka. When I heard about it I wasn't mad. I knew Moe had a big mouth. When he turned up Dead I said to myself. Nkkka. This is the business nkkka we've chosen!!! I Didn't ask who gave the order!! Because it had nothing to do with business!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief 11-13-2009 06:23 PM

But how much of it is the Apollo spacecrafts liquid waste dumps...

Pioli Zombie 11-13-2009 06:26 PM

Buzz Aldrin is just imagining all the ice cubes that could make.
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious 11-13-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DumbHillbillies (Post 6258945)
That's pretty much what I said on my earlier post just not that exciting to me. You don't really think their is Life out there do you ? ROFL Let me guess your a trekkie and you love spending friday nights playing dungeon and dragons. ROFL

Na, I just have an IQ higher then my age.

ILChief 11-13-2009 07:22 PM

we should scrap NASA and use the money for something worth while.

Pioli Zombie 11-13-2009 08:29 PM

Mecca would know what NASA should do. And then 15 others would instantly agree.
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious 11-13-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 6259335)
Mecca would know what NASA should do. And then 15 others wouldn't instantly agree.
Posted via Mobile Device

Never ending bitch session about under/over qualified astronauts would begin shortly after.

Disagreements about orbital speeds and endless posts about who we should have sent up and what departments in NASA are to blame for failure.

Pioli Zombie 11-13-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 6259391)
Never ending bitch session about under/over qualified astronauts would begin shortly after.

Disagreements about orbital speeds and endless posts about who we should have sent up and what departments in NASA are to blame for failure.

"I can't believe they sent Armstrong and Aldrin when higher ranked astronauts like Schirra and Stafford were still on the board"
Posted via Mobile Device

alnorth 11-13-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 6259203)
we should scrap NASA and use the money for something worth while.

Its not like we are blowing our money on a new plasma TV that we cant really afford. In the world of money and budgets, NASA is basically a stop at starbucks 3 or 4 times a week. Could you save 20 bucks and brew your own Folgers at home? Sure. Will that savings really amount to much? no.

notorious 11-13-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 6259403)
"I can't believe they sent Armstrong and Aldrin when higher ranked astronauts like Schirra and Stafford were still on the board"
Posted via Mobile Device

This followed by,"Antifreeze" or "Impale yourself on an Aids Tree stump" would clog the board.

"Buzz is a half-step faster then Armstrong! Why did we keep him on the lander until late in the mission!@!#! Damnit Krantz!"

Pioli Zombie 11-13-2009 09:42 PM

"Most Americans don't want a successful mission. They'll settle for a mediocre mission. They are afraid of taking a risk on a really talented young astronaut like Roger Chaffee and they'll go with a Eugene Cernan who will never be a franchise astronaut."
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious 11-13-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 6259465)
"Most Americans don't want a successful mission. They'll settle for a mediocre mission. They are afraid of taking a risk on a really talented young astronaut like Roger Chaffee and they'll go with a Eugene Cernan who will never be a franchise astronaut."
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL