ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Derrick Thomas Tribute Video 2.0 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=233203)

petegz28 09-09-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 6990196)
CRIPPLEFIGHT!!!!!!!

GoChiefs and I would never have a fist-fight. I refuse to hit a woman.

Blankey 09-09-2010 08:34 PM

Got 2 seconds into it before I muted

Dinny Bossa Nova 09-09-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 6990201)
GoChiefs and I would never have a fist-fight. I refuse to hit a woman.

I was kind of picturing you both having your heads turned away and slapping each other in the hands.

I just feel sorry for the pathetic creep because everytime anyone but him writes an article or creates a video he is the first to jump in and say how "shitty" the video is or what "horrible journalism" that is.

I wonder where he got his journalism degree or what video editing school he graduated from.

Dinny

Jenson71 09-09-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blankey (Post 6990208)
Got 2 seconds into it before I muted

It was kind of original, though. I doubt many people think of "Bodies" when they put together a sports highlight video.

Gonzo 09-09-2010 08:47 PM

Ok, I've done some research here. This is a broad generality of every thread on C.P. over the last 3 years that involves an argument with GoChiefs:

Generic Poster that has average tenure here: "Hey! Check this out. I have Chiefs information or a general Chiefs-related project!

GoChiefs: "Inappropriate remark, sometimes with a little jab at Generic posters private life or intelligence."

Generic Poster: "Homosexual related comment that usually involves an offensive sexual act."

GoChiefs: "Reiterating original comment with added flair."

Generic Poster: "Further implications of homosexual activity, sometimes including animals, sometimes his mother."

GoChiefs: "Nearly bannable comment, followed by offensive .jpg or .gif."

Generic Poster: "Comment referring to GoChiefs living arrangement, likely involving his mothers basement."
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 09-09-2010 08:52 PM

I'm just glad this thread is now entertaining. Pete should be thanking us.

Jenson71 09-09-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6990242)
Ok, I've done some research here. This is a broad generality of every thread on C.P. over the last 3 years that involves an argument with GoChiefs:

Generic Poster that has average tenure here: "Hey! Check this out. I have Chiefs information or a general Chiefs-related project!

GoChiefs: "Inappropriate remark, sometimes with a little jab at Generic posters private life or intelligence."

Generic Poster: "Homosexual related comment that usually involves an offensive sexual act."

GoChiefs: "Reiterating original comment with added flair."

Generic Poster: "Further implications of homosexual activity, sometimes including animals, sometimes his mother."

GoChiefs: "Nearly bannable comment, followed by offensive .jpg or .gif."

Generic Poster: "Comment referring to GoChiefs living arrangement, likely involving his mothers basement."
Posted via Mobile Device

You forgot:

Jenson71: "Makes hilarious comment, winning the hearts and minds of every cool chiefsplanet member."

Gonzo 09-09-2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 6990251)
You forgot:

Jenson71: "Makes hilarious comment, winning the hearts and minds of every cool chiefsplanet member."

Oh yeah...
Sorry.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 09-09-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 6990251)
You forgot:

GoChiefs: Impugns Catholic religion, disrespects the concept of faith.

Gonzo 09-09-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6990269)

Sorry, I never go over to the DC. I really liked your old avvy with Jesus though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jenson71 09-09-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6990269)

Jenson: Unfazed, calmly explains the truth and the reasonableness of Church's views on subject.

Thread gets sent to DC. Many people angry. Restart in main forum.

Hammock Parties 09-09-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 6990300)
Jenson: Unfazed, calmly explains the truth and the reasonableness of Church's views on subject.

GoChiefs: brings up Crusades, perverted priests.

petegz28 09-09-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6990316)
GoChiefs: brings up Crusades, perverted priests.

I think you're jealous that none of those perverted priests made a pass at you.

Hammock Parties 09-09-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 6990357)
I think you're jealous that none of those perverted priests made a pass at you.

Yeah. I love cummunion.

DaFace 09-09-2010 09:12 PM

DaFace: Wanders in and makes rational comment. Realizes that thread is more about shit slinging than actual discussion. Refrains from banning everyone out of spite.