ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** the chiefs vs sandy eggo game thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=233341)

Dayze 09-13-2010 11:23 AM

must....resist...urge to quote MP......

lol

kysirsoze 09-13-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam (Post 6998289)
Who are we to question the wisdom of the kcnut's thread titles? He draws his inspiration from a higher, more homophobic football power. So let the thread be started, so let it be done!

Now...it's time to pray:

"Dear lord, we pray that we may win this game today. We ask lord that nobody on our side is seriously injured. We know that we are the best team. We ask that you allow us to win this game.

(To the players)

The lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it, because that's what wins football games. Not jumping offsides like a bunch of wimps and pillowbiters. Alright lift your heads boys, prayers over. I talked to God. I'm through talking to God, now I'm talking to you. You're gonna be out there in front of your families, the student body, every girl you ever had a hard on for is gonna be out there today but you will not be going to no sock-hop tonight boys, you will not get no honey on your stinger if you don't go out there and bust your ass. Because this is it. This is the big one. I want you to taste it. I want you to smell it son. There's winners and there's nothing else. I don't give a shit what those pinkos over in Russia say. You want to be a loser you go live in Russia. I'm not a loser. I'm a winner. I'm an American. Who wants to be John Wayne? Who wants to grab a root and hang on? Who wants to get a mean on? Get a mean on son. Let me see you get a mean on son. Now who wants it? I want to know, who wants this? Who wants to get a mean on? Who wants it? Let's go!"

LMAOLMAOLMAO

I haven't seen this movie in years. Heading to Netflix.

BigOlChiefsfan 09-13-2010 12:54 PM

Go CHIEFS! Whup some ass.

the Talking Can 09-13-2010 12:55 PM

per 810 people are already tailgating...are they really open this early?

Bowser 09-13-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 6998608)

Yeah, they bought the combo parking pass to the Royals game. The lot is probably full with Kauffman Stadium about 1/3 full, lol.

the Talking Can 09-13-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 6998615)
Yeah, they bought the combo parking pass to the Royals game. The lot is probably full with Kauffman Stadium about 1/3 full, lol.

sweet

hope they have some stamina

chiefs1okie 09-13-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 6998608)

Some poor bastage shelled out a couple hundred bucks to go to this game, loaded up the steaks and brats, filled the cooler, fired up the grill, twisted the cap off. Started tailgaiting at 2 and will be passed out by kick off and miss the game tonight....

Bowser 09-13-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 6998624)
sweet

hope they have some stamina

I considered it, but decided I'sd like to be coherent for the second half.....

the Talking Can 09-13-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs1okie (Post 6998628)
Some poor bastage shelled out a couple hundred bucks to go to this game, loaded up the steaks and brats, filled the cooler, fired up the grill, twisted the cap off. Started tailgaiting at 2 and will be passed out by kick off and miss the game tonight....

this

the game is 10 pm eastern...i'm drinking coffee

the Talking Can 09-13-2010 01:13 PM

810 said Eddie Kennison is having a 'tailgate' in D4 and handing out free ice cream...

DaFace 09-13-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 6998324)
We should put a little more effort in our Official game threads -- game summary, injury reports, key-matchups and then later updated with live game video/audio links etc.
CP should also be locked down to members only on gamedays...

This place has lost its burst. ****ing phobia.

1. Don't necessarily disagree, but...
2. The amount of info has to be kept pretty small. Otherwise, it gets to be damn annoying with a giant post at the top of every page. Plus, there's no way in hell anyone's going to be updating an OP with stats during a game.
3. What good would that do?
4. Probably.

QuikSsurfer 09-13-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 6998659)
1. Don't necessarily disagree, but...
2. The amount of info has to be kept pretty small. Otherwise, it gets to be damn annoying with a giant post at the top of every page. Plus, there's no way in hell anyone's going to be updating an OP with stats during a game.
3. What good would that do?
4. Probably.

No dildo baggins, :) I'm talking about updating the OP with LINKS to video streams of the game. You don't agree?
We have at least 2 threads popping up every gameday about stream links.

the Talking Can 09-13-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 6998866)
No dildo baggins, :) I'm talking about updating the OP with LINKS to video streams of the game. You don't agree?
We have at least 2 threads popping up every gameday about stream links.

then do it

QuikSsurfer 09-13-2010 02:49 PM

And members only would obviously weaken the hit the site usually takes on gamedays.

the Talking Can 09-13-2010 02:50 PM

work done

off to the store for just the right beer for tonight...only drinking 1 (or two...)

has to be good

(worthy of a win)