ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Best Chiefs-related tweet ever. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236410)

Championship 11-06-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 7149961)
You ****ing gimp. I can't wait till your team and their fans get back in the basement where they ****ing belong.

Is that your way of saying that Glenn Dorsey isn't a bust?
ROFL

Because it's pretty clear that he is a bust. Dude was hyped as the best defensive tackle prospect, possibly EVER and all he has to show for it in his career thus far is like 5 sacks...TOTAL.

That's pathetic.

You want to see what a REAL ELITE defensive tackle looks like? Check out Ndamakong Suh for the Lions. Glenn Dorsey was and is a fraud.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-06-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7149990)
The Raiders are playing like the best team in the NFL. Nnamdi and Miller are both big losses, but I am being completely honest when I say we don't need them to roll the Chiefs, who are the most overrated team in the NFL.

Trust me kid, the game won't be close.

You're 4-4. Shut up unless you win the game homo.

TheGuardian 11-06-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7149952)
Oh, shut your sister licking mouth up.

I can't wait to personally read your posts after the game on Sunday. You have been by far the dumbest Chief fan that I have come across. And that's saying something.

The Chiefs are going to get rolled by at least three touchdowns. And then you will start to hear people in the media claim that Oakland is the best team in the NFL. You just watch. Watch.

Career ending injuries........mount em up.

Championship 11-06-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7150024)
Career ending injuries........mount em up.

If anybody is getting a career ending injury, it'll be that homosexual Jamaal Charles.

We will shut down Thomas Jones, and force Jamaal Charles to beat us on his own for the first time in his career.

Change of pace backs like him can't do it by themselves, and he will crumble under the pressure. Literally.

TheGuardian 11-06-2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7150038)
If anybody is getting a career ending injury, it'll be that homosexual Jamaal Charles.

We will shut down Thomas Jones, and force Jamaal Charles to beat us on his own for the first time in his career.

Change of pace backs like him can't do it by themselves, and he will crumble under the pressure. Literally.

Tick tock bitch.

Pants 11-06-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7150003)
ROFL

Because it's pretty clear that he is a bust. Dude was hyped as the best defensive tackle prospect, possibly EVER and all he has to show for it in his career thus far is like 5 sacks...TOTAL.

That's pathetic.

You want to see what a REAL ELITE defensive tackle looks like? Check out Ndamakong Suh for the Lions. Glenn Dorsey was and is a fraud.

No, it's my way of saying how enjoyable it will be to see you retreat back into the basement where you belong.

ARROW2 11-06-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7150038)

S-T-F-U ho! Charles ripped off a long touchdown last year at our fall resort and I didn't see Jones on the roster...just have our complimentary amenities ready beyotch! Oh, and suck our collective dicks!

Mr. Flopnuts 11-06-2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7149952)
Oh, shut your sister licking mouth up.

I can't wait to personally read your posts after the game on Sunday. You have been by far the dumbest Chief fan that I have come across. And that's saying something.

The Chiefs are going to get rolled by at least three touchdowns. And then you will start to hear people in the media claim that Oakland is the best team in the NFL. You just watch. Watch.

The internet is a great place for guys like you. 5'6, 160lbs, been getting your ass beat your whole life. It's a great way to vent that frustration. You couldn't talk this way in the real world because it would get your shit pushed in, and your mom raped with a 2X4.

Championship 11-06-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7150103)
The internet is a great place for guys like you. 5'6, 160lbs, been getting your ass beat your whole life. It's a great way to vent that frustration. You couldn't talk this way in the real world because it would get your shit pushed in, and your mom raped with a 2X4.

Yep. That's me. I'm an internet gangster yepsireebob.

But you know what? I'll be at the Raider game tomorrow. Cant say the same for you Chief fans, who are too scared to show up.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-06-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7150115)

But you know what? I'll be at the Raider game tomorrow. Cant say the same for you Chief fans, who are too scared to show up.

It warms me to know that you're paying money to watch those chumps get a first class ticket right back down to Earth. **** Tom Cable, **** Al Davis, and **** you.

BossChief 11-06-2010 04:49 PM

LOL

the Raiders had to offer up tickets as a buy one get one free to avoid a 13th straight blackout.

sad.

BossChief 11-06-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

do you have dish network or cable?

DaFace 11-06-2010 04:50 PM

In a way, it almost warms my heart to see the Raiders trolls coming out again. But damn, they're apparently out of practice.

bowener 11-06-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7150003)
ROFL

That's pathetic.

I can't help but notice you seem to get on here and post around 12pm PST. Just off work, wake up or what?

bowener 11-06-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Yep, that's it, too scared.

Has nothing to do with the fact that I live 3,102 miles away.

Also, why the **** would we want to watch a football game at a ****ing baseball stadium?