ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life How Often Do You Trim/Cut Your Nose Hair? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236419)

BIG_DADDY 11-06-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7151250)
Usually once a week. Maybe once every ten days if I'm lucky.

I always wonder just how out of control my nose/ear hairs will be when I'm in my 80's from all the cutting and trimming I did earlier in my life.

Well if you get held prisoner in a castle it's always good to know you can grow your nose hairs out enough to let your fair maiden save you.

googlegoogle 11-07-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Dog (Post 7150012)
About once a week I use scissors and snip away the hairs.

i use a small pair of scissors. i also yank the closest ones to the nostril sometimes. they don't hurt sometimes.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWQso85KBXg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWQso85KBXg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

S&BJW 11-07-2010 12:27 AM

I`m a Raider fan so I never have to do that. You see, in jail we have creative crack pipes and every time I spark up, it singes my nose hairs right back where they belong.

2112 11-07-2010 12:34 AM

Once a month. or else it looks like a juniper is growing outta my nose.

2112 11-07-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&BJW (Post 7151285)
I`m a Raider fan so I never have to do that. You see, in jail we have creative crack pipes and every time I spark up, it singes my nose hairs right back where they belong.

Define what a Raiders fan actually is. please, Mr Raiders fan

S&BJW 11-07-2010 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D2112 (Post 7151293)
Define what a Raiders fan actually is. please, Mr Raiders fan

Dude, just being funny after reading another thread that describes all us Raider fans as being hellacious, prison bound convicts. My smart ass answer would be: Um, someone whom is a fan of the Raiders?
Or I can get super smart ass and TYPE SLOWER FOR YOU......

DaneMcCloud 11-07-2010 01:07 AM

I tweeze and pull about every 4-6 weeks. It used to be every week when I first started about 20 year ago, but by pulling them out with the root intact for a couple of decades, there's very little trimming necessary these days.

Nose hairs are ****ing gross. I have a friend that lets his grow to the point where they're sticking out and curling above his skin at times. The dude is super busy and ultra-successful but please, get rid of those ****ing nose hairs!

BIG_DADDY 11-07-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 7151334)
I tweeze and pull about every 4-6 weeks. It used to be every week when I first started about 20 year ago, but by pulling them out with the root intact for a couple of decades, there's very little trimming necessary these days.

Nose hairs are ****ing gross. I have a friend that lets his grow to the point where they're sticking out and curling above his skin at times. The dude is super busy and ultra-successful but please, get rid of those ****ing nose hairs!

You still bleaching your anus?

S&BJW 11-07-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7151328)
I went to the farmers market today. Bet a bunch of Raiders fans out there. I am thinking I am going to get a whole lot of free food next week.

And this has something to do with nose hair trimming how? LOL

Only in a queef "football" forum will there be threads regarding "nose hair trimming" "How to jack off pigs" "what to tell a girl that stinks in her southern region", etc.....
you guys crack me up

2112 11-07-2010 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&BJW (Post 7151311)
Dude, just being funny after reading another thread that describes all us Raider fans as being hellacious, prison bound convicts. My smart ass answer would be: Um, someone whom is a fan of the Raiders?
Or I can get super smart ass and TYPE SLOWER FOR YOU......

Dude, you teh suck at being funny..lol..but you keep trying..heh heh

DaneMcCloud 11-07-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7151337)
You still bleaching your anus?

Only when time allows

S&BJW 11-07-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D2112 (Post 7151342)
Dude, you teh suck at being funny..lol..but you keep trying..heh heh

LOL brother, you`re correct as I don`t make a living on being funny, here`s to a good game today!

2112 11-07-2010 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 7151344)
Only when time allows

Come on Dane, the McCloud household does not buy toilet paper. you prolly have 4 bidet's throughout the McCloud estate.

BIG_DADDY 11-07-2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&BJW (Post 7151338)
And this has something to do with nose hair trimming how? LOL

Only in a queef "football" forum will there be threads regarding "nose hair trimming" "How to jack off pigs" "what to tell a girl that stinks in her southern region", etc.....
you guys crack me up

2 windows open. Say what you will, the Raiders are going down like a $5 hooker.

2112 11-07-2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&BJW (Post 7151347)
LOL brother, you`re correct as I don`t make a living on being funny, here`s to a good game today!

Have fun dude! ;) LOL! I'm not a Chiefs fan though :evil: I'm a resident troll also ;)

WTF does QUE-E-FS mean though? LOL! I never got that