ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Paper Tigers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236831)

OctoberFart 11-14-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 7172940)
Let's be honest about a few things here.

1) It took a miracle catch to force OT against the "shit Chiefs team"
2) You are the essence of a hindsight douchebag that comes on here to troll
3) You probably aren't allowed to post at the library anymroe after landing on Meganslaw.com.
4) Where are all these quality Raider wins against good teams? You beat the "shit Chiefs" and the Seahawks who can't play on the road. You're a ****ing douche hypocrite so I expect a full backtrack now.

To start we laid 59 on the road at a shitty Denver team? What is your guys team record for pts scored?

The Bad Guy 11-14-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 7172958)
To start we laid 59 on the road at a shitty Denver team? What is your guys team record for pts scored?

The Broncos are a shitty team. Getting blown out on the road happens. Their strength is our weakness.

Now answer me again where all the quality Raider wins are since you want to rag on the Chiefs for not beating anyone.

I'll wait.

Shogun 11-14-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

We've both scored 211 points.

CaliforniaChief 11-14-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

That's Arena Football talk. /Herm

You're in a first place tie. Ahead based on H2H. BFD. There are 7 games left.

BTW, if you want to start talking about common opponents, how did that game against the 49'ers go? We did ok against them. Nothing matters except wins and losses, and we're tied. With a home game left against you.

OctoberFart 11-14-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 7172991)
That's Arena Football talk. /Herm

You're in a first place tie. Ahead based on H2H. BFD. There are 7 games left.

BTW, if you want to start talking about common opponents, how did that game against the 49'ers go? We did ok against them. Nothing matters except wins and losses, and we're tied. With a home game left against you.

Does divison record mean anything to you?

KCSupersized 11-14-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 7172648)
We're definitely struggling, but we'll see where Oakland stands after their next 3.
I think you'll be a hell of a lot less lippy then.
Good luck with Pittsburgh next week.

**** off you worthless waste of oxygen.

r8er4lyf 11-14-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7172936)
It sure is nice of you to take time out of committing felonies to share your football takes with us.

See what I mean?^^This is the sh*t I'm talking about!These Chiefs fans are so football illiterate..say it with me Chiefs fans..ILL-LIT-TERR-REHTT..they can only resort to the ancient''You're a felon!"..OH HAVEN'T HEARD THAT BEFORE!
"Your stadium sucks"."You don't sell out"..YAWN..How do you insult some one who fu**in' knows what you're gonna say before you even say it?
That's like me going."We got 3 Lombardis,you got 1",your greatest moment in NFL history is a mic'ed up coach goin',"BWAAAAAAHH52 Toss Power Trap!!I told you it'd work Otis,BWAAAHH!!"
Please explain how your top ranked rushing offense got stifled by a 28th ranked rush defense one week from the same result against a last ranked defense.

Oh,before you go all South Park on me and say"Oh,yeah?!Well..well..where were you before the Raiders won?" I was/am right there at raiderfans.net,where some of your boys claimed"We're gonna end your season"..really?

GloryDayz 11-14-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 7172640)
Just like I had been calling it. You guys got rolled up on and stuffed in a trash can. You fools thought you were the head of the AFCW when I had been calling you paper tigers all along and getting great breaks and as soon as that stopped bam! Your shit team got rolled into a turd and pooped out by a garbage 2-6 team that we set all time records against in same setting. The only thing to say is RAAAAAIDEEEERS in 1st and your Chiefs are reeling. Told you your 1st place run would come to an end sooner than later.

Die in a fire pussy!

The Bad Guy 11-14-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 7173002)
Does divison record mean anything to you?

That will mean something in late December. Right now, division record means little.

kcpasco 11-14-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r8er4lyf (Post 7173036)
See what I mean?^^This is the sh*t I'm talking about!These Chiefs fans are so football illiterate..say it with me Chiefs fans..ILL-LIT-TERR-REHTT..they can only resort to the ancient''You're a felon!"..OH HAVEN'T HEARD THAT BEFORE!
"Your stadium sucks"."You don't sell out"..YAWN..How do you insult some one who fu**in' knows what you're gonna say before you even say it?
That's like me going."We got 3 Lombardis,you got 1",your greatest moment in NFL history is a mic'ed up coach goin',"BWAAAAAAHH52 Toss Power Trap!!I told you it'd work Otis,BWAAAHH!!"
Please explain how your top ranked rushing offense got stifled by a 28th ranked rush defense one week from the same result against a last ranked defense.

Oh,before you go all South Park on me and say"Oh,yeah?!Well..well..where were you before the Raiders won?" I was/am right there at raiderfans.net,where some of your boys claimed"We're gonna end your season"..really?

Did you seriously skip grammar in school?

Your post make my ****ing eyes bleed.

2112 11-14-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r8er4lyf (Post 7173036)

Dude, you're calling out the new CP n00b basher. are you sure you want to proceed with this? he might tell you to die in a fire. or maybe that you should get your ass hole cauterized shut and die from poisoning yourself with your own fecal matter.

The Bad Guy 11-14-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 7173049)

But, he doesn't want to be called a thug.

Maybe we can just switch it up and call him "operating on a 4th grade level".

ChiefsCountry 11-14-2010 09:32 PM

To be fair AutumnWind is the one Raider troll that actually came around when the Fade sucked ass the last few years.

Now carry on with his bashing.

r8er4lyf 11-14-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 7173049)

Check this out my man,if anything,my FISTS will make your eyes bleed,OK?
By the way,It's "your post MADE my ****ing eyes bleed",smart-ass!!

2112 11-14-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r8er4lyf (Post 7173085)
Check this out my man,if anything,my FISTS will make your eyes bleed,OK?
By the way,It's "your post MADE my ****ing eyes bleed",smart-ass!!

Oh you're one of those guys over in the bay? you like being fisted without the crisco?