ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anybody know where I can find video of Ray Lewis getting his ass kicked on MNF? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=237758)

Ralphy Boy 12-04-2010 11:47 AM

That clip is great, but there were a few times that Waters got the best of him as well, in fact I think that was the game that put him on the map in terms of deserving a ProBowl nod.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 12-04-2010 12:19 PM

If I recall correctly (I was at the game so didn't get to see all the replays), even Jordan Black (ol' I-65), nailed Lewis a few times one on one and just buried him.

Ray did not enjoy the game that evening.

RiversRunRed 12-04-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 7219758)

I had never seen this b4
So full of win
you cant beet epic sax man

GloryDayz 12-04-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 7219758)

That made me want to die!

Chief31 12-05-2010 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 7222690)
It's Will Shields

Pancake bitch. That was an awesome double team BTW.

Yeah. We had two Will Shields' on that play.

rtmike 12-05-2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan (Post 7222784)
If I recall correctly (I was at the game so didn't get to see all the replays), even Jordan Black (ol' I-65), nailed Lewis a few times one on one and just buried him.

Ray did not enjoy the game that evening.

I don't remember if that's the first game that I seen Roaf looked pissed off & he was talking shit right back @ Ray?

It was funny, it looked as though Ray thought he was getting in Big Willie's head but all Willie did was do his job...w/o any help.

Rain Man 12-08-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thurman merman (Post 7222280)
Aha, yeah you're right. Although I'm sure that if Waters was playing in that game, he kicked his ass too.

Tony Richardson also took a turn or two humbling the knifewielding linebacker.

beach tribe 12-08-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 7224522)
I don't remember if that's the first game that I seen Roaf looked pissed off & he was talking shit right back @ Ray?

It was funny, it looked as though Ray thought he was getting in Big Willie's head but all Willie did was do his job...w/o any help.

Big Willie is the only O-lineman that would have me veering my eyes away from the ball just to watch him do his thing. It was beautiful.
This is just one man's opinion, and I'm sure many people's opinion is much different, but I say out of pure honesty, that I think Willie, when fully healthy, did his job better than any other player I have ever seen at any position.
Like I said. JMO, but I've watched a LOT of football, and I have never seen anyone dominate the man/men across from him the way he did. Dude weighed well over 330, and had the feet of a dancer, and the strength of the Hulk.