ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who are your top 5 current favorite Chiefs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251894)

Gonzo 10-31-2011 01:30 PM

There always has to be some iconic doucher that votes for them all, huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

lcarus 10-31-2011 01:56 PM

Well mine were pretty obvious and boring. Berry, Bowe, Flowers, Hali, and Charles.

jd1020 10-31-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8062975)
Posted via Mobile Device

Who?

Mama Hip Rockets 10-31-2011 02:16 PM

I am surprised by how few votes Carr is getting. It seems like people on here are always saying he is better than Flowers, yet Flowers has nearly 5 times as many votes as him.

Rausch 10-31-2011 02:17 PM

I really think Asamoah can be special in time. Waiting for Hudson to take over.

And how do you not love having a young pair of CB's like the Brandons?...

Hammock Parties 10-31-2011 02:17 PM

There's Dwayne Bowe and Tamba Hali, and then there's everybody else.

They've been here the longest and done the most. I hope they retire as Chiefs.

Iconic 10-31-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8062975)
Posted via Mobile Device

See that thing in my avatar? That's you.

The Franchise 10-31-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 8063143)
See that thing in my avatar. It's you.

:spock:

lcarus 10-31-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thurman merman (Post 8063097)
I am surprised by how few votes Carr is getting. It seems like people on here are always saying he is better than Flowers, yet Flowers has nearly 5 times as many votes as him.

I wanted to vote for Carr, and also DJ, but just not enough room. They get honorable mentions.

Bob Dole 11-01-2011 09:49 AM

So who wants to join Bob Dole, Dragonocho, and Mr_Tomahawk on the Studebaker Bandwagon this morning?

kysirsoze 11-01-2011 09:55 AM

I love that this was a ****ing hard decision. This team has the potential to be my favorite Chiefs team ever, if it's not already.

JD10367 11-01-2011 10:16 AM

I watched every minute of last night's game. The Chiefs have a lot of heart and talent that just needs time to develop. Even without the big three injured guys, they easily have enough left to make a strong run. Honestly, aside from Brady, Wilfork, Welker, and the two young tight ends (Gronkowski and Hernandez), I'd happily trade you anyone on the Pats for the comparable player on the Chiefs. (Although our kicker and punter are solid, but yours appear to be as well.)

I didn't vote for injured guys. As a Pats fan, if Tom Brady had Bowe to throw to, Flowers to defend passes, and Hali to rush the passer, I'd jizz in my pants from the awesomeness there would be on display at Gillette, so those were easy. I also voted McCluster, who I think is underutilized and could be a great weapon (the way Kevin Faulk has been for New England for years). My last vote went to McGraw, simply for the way he's stepped up and held the fort with Berry gone.

As a Pats fan first, the upcoming Monday-nighter against KC (which I'm attending) has now made me very nervous. As a Chiefs fan second, I'm looking forward to seeing some of these guys in action.

Rasputin 11-01-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8063101)
There's Dwayne Bowe and Tamba Hali, and then there's everybody else.

They've been here the longest and done the most. I hope they retire as Chiefs.

Umm, add Derick Johnson and Dustin Colquitt wouldn't you?

durtyrute 11-01-2011 10:54 AM

How is Todd Haley not on the list?

FAIL

melbar 11-01-2011 11:04 AM

Funny the QB gets very little love. Derrick Johnson has been key to this D and although he's doing well, not getting the love I think he deserves. Amazing what having even a decent aging Nose in front of him has done.