ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs So here's where we are........ (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257268)

RUSH 03-13-2012 05:43 PM

How ****ing pathetic is it that the BUFFALO BILLS are throwing around money (Mario) but the Chiefs refuse to? We have sunk lower than the Bills. This is what we have come to.

I understand the whole building through the draft thing. Packers and Steelers do it successfully and it's the best way to build a team but they are both up against the cap every single year. We are about to let a young stud corner that we drafted walk over a million or two if the reports coming out are correct.

Pathetic.

htismaqe 03-13-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8449800)
It doesn't even seem like they know how...

Gotta lock those bathrooms and draw the shades!

Coogs 03-13-2012 05:45 PM

Very good post Guardian! :clap:

NJChiefsFan 03-13-2012 05:47 PM

I really was/am giving Pioli this offseason. It wasn't like there was a ton to replace Cassel with.

Problem is there is now, and we can't even get the guy in to talk to. We also are losing Carr which is what Pioli promised wouldn't happen with out talent. We still have the Bowe issue to deal with again next year. Just a terrible start to this offseason. If we don't do whats right in FA and have Cassel back its justified to have open season on the guy. Long way to go but none of the signs point towards a positive finish.

As for comparing the two, lets just realize that we should be getting better than either of them. This is like comparing Chiefs QBs. They both usually suck.

TEX 03-13-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUSH (Post 8449834)
How ****ing pathetic is it that the BUFFALO BILLS are throwing around money (Mario) but the Chiefs refuse to? We have sunk lower than the Bills. This is what we have come to.

I understand the whole building through the draft thing. Packers and Steelers do it successfully and it's the best way to build a team but they are both up against the cap every single year. We are about to let a young stud corner that we drafted walk over a million or two if the reports coming out are correct.

Pathetic.

Yep. Not just pathetic - ****ing pathetic.

DrunkBassGuitar 03-13-2012 06:11 PM

it's pretty ****ed up that the Carl Peterson era was the good ol' days

the Talking Can 03-13-2012 07:06 PM

pioli can't hold Carl's jockstrap...

Reerun_KC 03-13-2012 07:09 PM

Thankfully my ADD didnt allow me to read all of that...

RJ 03-13-2012 08:09 PM

STFD and STFU.

That is all.

Simply Red 03-13-2012 08:16 PM

Never really hated you, you're just sort of a bully, but the OP is about exactly how I feel.

Omaha 03-13-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8449560)
I bet right now Pioli is on the phone doing the final parts of the deal with Manning. Manning's saying a bunch of stuff like, "I want barbecue, but I want all of the ribs facing north-south when they're delivered to me", and "Two chicks at the same time, but one of them must be South Korean and other one North Korean", and Pioli is trying to talk him into a South Korean and a Manchurian.

This is my problem with Pioli. Why not give him the North Korean? He's one of the best players of all time! **** Pioli!

Phobia 03-13-2012 09:02 PM

I had to take a commercial break about 3 paragraphs in.

Red Beans 03-13-2012 09:05 PM

Fence...grass...other side....greener

MahiMike 03-13-2012 09:06 PM

It's gonna be ok fellas.

Red Beans 03-13-2012 09:10 PM

For all you folks making this comparison- think of the media now compared to the 1990's-2005. There's no comparison. I'm not defending Pioli, but if you think we wouldn't have heard some outrageous shit during Carl's tenure... I've got a bridge for sale...