ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science How do you flush this type of toilet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257708)

prhom 03-23-2012 01:08 PM

I always use my foot, and truthfully it seems like the durable design would encourage this. The restroom at my work has the handle mounted up much higher so one would have to have the flexibilty of Jean Claude van damme in order to kick-flush it. In that case I will use my hand to flush. Dont mount the handle so low if you don't want people flushing with their foot.

cosmo20002 03-23-2012 01:08 PM

No way in hell I'm touching anything in a public restroom. Shoe all the way. I hate even walking in there. I'm not the neatest guy in the world, but I don't understand just why there is SO MUCH piss all over the place in most public restrooms. So if you're not at home, do people not care where it goes?

LOCOChief 03-23-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msmith (Post 8486872)
You guys don't carry a mini lysol can in the front pocket of your pants?

Not a "mini" one.

-King- 03-23-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 8487042)
No way in hell I'm touching anything in a public restroom. Shoe all the way. I hate even walking in there. I'm not the neatest guy in the world, but I don't understand just why there is SO MUCH piss all over the place in most public restrooms. So if you're not at home, do people not care where it goes?

ROFL

Frazod 03-23-2012 01:15 PM

Reach back and get it with my elbow.

Poll FAIL

LOCOChief 03-23-2012 01:17 PM

Remember in the olden days when when a feller could wrap themselves in plastic and climb down into the rest stop or national park poop hole and not worry about it?

Now it sanitize this, sanatize that jeesh.

Just kidding, I touch NOTHING in public bathrooms.

mikey23545 03-23-2012 01:17 PM

I flush with my hand, then wash said hands...What could be simpler?

Most of you saying you use your foot are really lying rather than admit you're the nasty ****s that don't flush at all, leaving a ****ing mess for the next guy.

In other words, you are genetically indistinguishable from Raider fans...

WV 03-23-2012 01:23 PM

They clean the bathrooms at my work three times a day and I still cover and foot flush. It's not my home shitter so it gets the foot treatment.

LOCOChief 03-23-2012 01:29 PM

Looks like the toilet in the picture is designed to prevent the risk of an upperdecker.

cardken 03-23-2012 01:33 PM

At the 1:46 mark. http://courtesyflush.tumblr.com/post...h-adam-carolla

Amnorix 03-23-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8486796)
I always flush with my foot (if possible) in public places. Always use the towels to dry off with to open the handle on the door.

THIS. Why? Men are pigs.

Amnorix 03-23-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr (Post 8487034)
Wow, I am in the overwhelming minority. Unless there's like visible poop on the handle, I'm going to use my hand. I'm going to wash them in 5 seconds, what's the difference? Say you're in a gas station, the push bar to get out of the store (not the bathroom) is probably dirtier than the flush handle....

You think I touch that with my hands? Elbow or forearm or back into it (if arms are full) all the way.

Msmith 03-23-2012 02:13 PM

Okay, this is a related question. So you are crapping and your royal behind is splashed, what would you do?

chefsos 03-23-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msmith (Post 8487219)
Okay, this is a related question. So you are crapping and your royal behind is splashed, what would you do?

I don't really worry about it. And, regarding the original question:

I don't really worry about it.

I consider my own bodily products to be more foul and toxic than anyone's, so I'm free to ignore any fears that I'll contract a deadly case of cooties in your average public restroom. In addition, "clean" is primarily a visual thing anyway and doesn't mean a damn thing regarding germs. I flush by hand and wash 'em.

threebag 03-23-2012 02:35 PM

If its yellow let it mellow
If its brown flush it down