ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Tim Tebow greeted by anonymous griping from Jets teammates (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257748)

Thaddeus_Eugenia 03-25-2012 01:42 PM

Tim will overtake the starting quarterback position by game eight of the next football season, watch! He works magic from his fingers!

chasedude 03-25-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddeus_Eugenia (Post 8491239)
Tim will overtake the starting quarterback position by game eight of the next football season, watch! He works magic from his fingers!

Yup, he magically throws the ball no where near the receiver.

Thaddeus_Eugenia 03-25-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8491248)
Yup, he magically throws the ball no where near the receiver.

He has more wins in the playoffs than the Chiefs of Kansas City have over the last years of nineteen! ROFL EEK! SOB

Predarat 03-25-2012 01:48 PM

If the OL gives that ****ing bastard Sanchez time to ****ing throw, the god damn WRs catch the ****ing ball, the shit head RBs get the ****ing yards they need in a supposedly tough ****ing kick the god damn shit out of you old skool ****ing team, and the "All ****ing World Rex Ryan Epic and ****ing Awesome Defense" does its ****ing job, that ****ing bastard Tebow will never see the ****ing field except for ****ing mop up duty. So shut the **** up, do your ****ing job, win the ****ing games, and you shitheads will be ****ing world champions. You cant get any ****ing better then that damn shit!

lcarus 03-25-2012 01:48 PM

Herm Edwards, Eric Mangina, Mark Sanchez....Tim Tebow? LOL. All the while watching the Patriots and Giants win Super Bowl after Super Bowl. Gotta suck to be a J-E-T-S fan. Almost as bad as being a Chiefs fan...

Pasta Little Brioni 03-25-2012 01:54 PM

Setsuna will be along shortly to call us meanies for picking on his savior...

Dylan 03-25-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 8491195)
Yeah I know l.I'm just sick to death already of the Tebow/Jets bullshit.

Bane, I agree with you.

New York City is the center of the media universe-Jets organization want to control the front covers and back pages--and mostly for all the wrong reasons.

The Giants are a team that likes to fly under the radar. The less media attention the better.

Molitoth 03-25-2012 02:28 PM

The jets deserve this failure.

Bane 03-25-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 8491295)
Bane, I agree with you.

New York City is the center of the media universe-Jets organization want to control the front covers and back pages--and mostly for all the wrong reasons.

The Giants are a team that likes to fly under the radar. The less media attention the better.

In all honesty I don't see how the Jets believe this will be good for them.Im curious about how the fans feel about Tebow as well.

jspchief 03-25-2012 02:38 PM

Don't really feel sorry for Tebow either. Supposedly he had his choice between Jets and Jax and chose NY.

whoman69 03-25-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8491339)
The jets deserve this failure.

Sure. They're claiming he's being brought in as a backup, but that's impossible since Timmy Wonder can't run the offense. He's an alternative. Sanchez needs his diaper changed. He's Cassel without the excuses.

Setsuna 03-25-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8491273)
Setsuna will be along shortly to call us meanies for picking on his savior...

Nah I'm done doing that. It is what it is. I'm flattered I'm in your thoughts though.

Okie_Apparition 03-25-2012 03:12 PM

Tebow is the hotdog cooker of household appliances
a fad soon to be tossed into the junk drawer
edit(Cassel is the belching furnace from A Christmas Story)

cardken 03-25-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8490572)
Having this guy on your team has to be an enormous distraction.

I can't imagine how any team, outside of a Florida team looking to cash in on his college fanbase, would think he's a valuable addition.

Media Circus aside. The Jets had a less than effective Offense this past season. Lack of an established running game. Lack of production from "Big Play" acquisitions like Plax, and all this led to discord among some players.
At the end of the day, you need to get the ball in the end-zone to win and by any means necessary. So to bring Tebow in at critical RedZone situations, of course, no brainer. He is hard to defend. As long as Sanchez holds up his end of the load, and the Running game is effective, as a team it should work.
All this being said, it will be hard to keep it from becoming a story in the "fishbowl" that the Jets play in with the NY Press. But the team and coaches need to be vigilant and firm as to what everyone's role is. I'm a Sanchez supporter, the Kid is young, and had showed progression and is learning and will get better, and in turn the team will fair better.

cardken 03-25-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8490674)
It starts with their fat, foot loving loud-mouth coach. The team just follows suit.

Rex pretty much, says what he wants and says it loud, without much excuses. How is there a parallel?