ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We need a ganja-related nickname for Hali now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262635)

Strongside 08-20-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 8836781)
Cause is like so ****ing amazing interacting with nature like totally dude omg omg and some other hippie shit.

Keep clean.

Man, you do realize that probably 35-40% of the people that you interact with on a daily basis are at least social pot users, don't you? I don't smoke, but the assumption that those who do are just a bunch of 'hippies' communicating with nature and saying 'totally dude' is just ignorant and ill-informed. Do you drink? If not, fine...but if you do, then you're a hypocrite. Alcohol kills more people and ruins more lives than pot, or any other drug, ever thought of. Some of the brightest minds in the world regularly use pot. While you can abuse it...just like anything else...it's not harmful if you respect your limitations. Don't be so judgmental. It's like gay marriage...if you don't like it, don't do it. But just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you get to tell others that they can't do it.

pr_capone 08-20-2012 08:24 PM

Do we know for sure that it was the sticky green that he got busted for and not something else?

Hammock Parties 08-20-2012 08:27 PM

Scott Piolhigh

Todd Highley

Romeo Chronicell

Clark Blunt

We are the Kansas City Reefers

WELCOME TO ARROWHIGH SMOKIUM

SMELL THAT? IT AIN'T BBQ

Simplicity 08-20-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 8836851)
Man, you do realize that probably 35-40% of the people that you interact with on a daily basis are at least social pot users, don't you? I don't smoke, but the assumption that those who do are just a bunch of 'hippies' communicating with nature and saying 'totally dude' is just ignorant and ill-informed. Do you drink? If not, fine...but if you do, then you're a hypocrite. Alcohol kills more people and ruins more lives than pot, or any other drug, ever thought of. Some of the brightest minds in the world regularly use pot. While you can abuse it...just like anything else...it's not harmful if you respect your limitations. Don't be so judgmental. It's like gay marriage...if you don't like it, don't do it. But just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you get to tell others that they can't do it.

I don't drink so your whole entire paragraph was pretty much pointless.

BigMeatballDave 08-20-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8836827)
Hali was a good clean young man before Pioli drafted Justin Houston.

Pioli Fail.

Obvious troll is obvious

BigMeatballDave 08-20-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 8836884)
I don't drink so your whole entire paragraph was pretty much pointless.

Your existence here is pointless.

Simplicity 08-20-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8836892)
Your existence here is pointless.

Good one.

Bump 08-20-2012 08:36 PM

Seriously though, from a body and health standpoint. Weed would most definitely be the best pain reliever for football players. Their body is probably pretty sore after a game, I'd imagine. What better way to relieve the pain then some all natural herb? There aren't any bad side effects like the shit doctors prescribe.

Raiderhater58 08-20-2012 08:37 PM

I blame Stanzi... Hippie:bong:

Hammock Parties 08-20-2012 08:38 PM

Tomorrow in Chiefer Reefers:

Which Chief is most likely to get busted for getting high next?

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DEXTER MCBLUNTSTER

In58men 08-20-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8836775)
JUST LET THEM ****ING SMOKE WEED

This

Simplicity 08-20-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8836905)
Tomorrow in Chiefer Reefers:

Which Chief is most likely to get busted for getting high next?

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DEXTER MCBLUNTSTER

Matt Cassel.

listopencil 08-20-2012 08:50 PM

High Heat

Pablo 08-20-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 8836851)

He's 15.

His opinions on pretty much everything don't matter. Just ignore him.

Hammock Parties 08-20-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 8836944)
Matt Cassel.

speed

bleed

and weed

ebony and ivory
smoke together in perfect harmony