ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher: Bills never intended to hurt Berry last season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263560)

MIAdragon 09-12-2012 03:11 PM

Spin it baby.

Blick 09-12-2012 03:13 PM

Berry will get his.

I just hope he doesn't get a stupid personal foul call that extends a drive.

Frosty 09-12-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8904823)
If Stevie Johnson can add two and two on Monday morning...mission failure.

I've heard the guy talk. I'm not sure he can add 2 and 2 now. :shake:

htismaqe 09-12-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8904822)
With the picks that Atlanta was running, I am surprised there weren't a couple more injuries Sunday.

I mentioned it in another thread. I'm surprised Routt wasn't injured - he literally flipped head over heels on one play...

Mr. Laz 09-12-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8904822)
I am afraid those days are gone, but will be pleasantly surprised if I am wrong.

Did you see any retaliation for the Shawne Merriman hit on Priest?
The Robert Geathers hit on Trent Green?

With free agency and the players union, it is more like a fraternity now, as the guy may be your team mate soon.

With the picks that Atlanta was running, I am surprised there weren't a couple more injuries Sunday.

where was this 'fraternity' when Johnson dove at Berry's knee?

nah, this about the Chiefs being soft and nice

They have been that way for 2 gms,4 or 5 head coaches and dozens of players.

saphojunkie 09-12-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8904839)
I've heard the guy talk. I'm not sure he can add 2 and 2 now. :shake:

:thumb:

Tribal Warfare 09-12-2012 04:17 PM

@StevieJohnson13
Hahahhaha.. These Kansas City Chefs "fans"... Hahaha

TEX 09-12-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8904791)
Don't give a **** what he intended to do.

I just hope for once the Chiefs will man up and kick some ass instead of being a bunch of pussies.

No, i don't expect anyone to take Stevie Johnson's knee out. I do hope they knock the holy **** outa him though.

When he crosses over the middle they should waste him even if they get a penalty.

EXACTLY! SO many times, like last game, the Chiefs get their asses handed to them by a former player or a teem. (Gonzo dunking the ball over the goal post at Arrowhead really pissed me off.) The Bills kicked our asses last year at ARROWHEAD and ended Berry's season in the process. Just ONCE I'd like to see the Chiefs KICK ASS in retaliation. Just ONCE I'd like to see them win the Battle and the war!

Chiefspants 09-12-2012 04:24 PM

Berry gives me hope. The way he absolutely destroyed Brandon Lloyd here in Arrowhead and then mocked him with his own taunt was beautiful to see. It was clear Berry remembered the beating the Chiefs had in Denver earlier that season, and he wasn't going to allow history to repeat itself.

Lloyd was blanketed for the rest of that game.

Chiefs Pantalones 09-12-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8904967)
@StevieJohnson13
Hahahhaha.. These Kansas City Chefs "fans"... Hahaha

It's on.

Valiant 09-12-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8904808)
I would have liked to see cut blocks taken out before any "defenseless WR crap".

Half of those hits are BS anyways with the WR crouching himself down to brace for the hit. What do you know? Helmet to helmet.

Agree completely..

Mr. Laz 09-12-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 8905009)
It's on.

not really

it's not on until players on the Chiefs decide to get pissed and do something about it.

We haven't stood up for ourselves for years

Hell, nobody ever did shit about the Trent Green hit and he was supposedly liked by everyone.

The Royals don't do it either

Nickel D 09-12-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 8904798)
this is where we need Shaun smith, so he can do a little ball grabbing under the pile to good ole Stevie's Johnson

Fixed your post.

RealSNR 09-12-2012 04:41 PM

I hope Stevie suffers something lingering, like a hamstring. It will bug him all season long and he'll get depressed for the shitty season he put up. In the offseason he'll go to Africa to get away from it all and clear his head.

Like a reerun, he'll encounter a pool of hippos...

MMXcalibur 09-12-2012 04:45 PM

I try not to root for injuries, but I'd be willing to look the other way if Johnson's leg gets snapped in two.