ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Kansas City Chiefs 2012 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263949)

PA Chiefs 09-19-2012 05:08 PM

QB has to make the whole team confident #7 doesn't do that. I was born a chiefs fan but last game was the first game I had to turn off. I just can't take if we would of lost last year we could of had luck or griffin so I hope we do it this year.

bevischief 09-19-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA Chiefs (Post 8928494)
QB has to make the whole team confident #7 doesn't do that. I was born a chiefs fan but last game was the first game I had to turn off. I just can't take if we would of lost last year we could of had luck or griffin so I hope we do it this year.

I haven't watched a full game yet this season. I have decided to not do it with the team playing like dog shit this year and have Sunday Ticket go watch a real game.

bevischief 09-19-2012 05:23 PM

Hell even the Vikings are playing better than the Chiefs this year so far.

O.city 09-19-2012 05:24 PM

What teams are legit going to want a QB in next years draft?

Hopefully the Chiefs
Raiders
?

CoMoChief 09-19-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8928535)
What teams are legit going to want a QB in next years draft?

Hopefully the Chiefs
Raiders
?

After all the picks that were given up for Carson Palmer?

I don't think there's any chance the Raiders draft a QB high in the draft.

Let's be honest here...the Chiefs won't either.

PA Chiefs 09-19-2012 05:28 PM

thats sad that even if we pick top 3 with pioli we aren't confident he takes a QB

O.city 09-19-2012 05:29 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember the media or fans being this enamored with taking a QB in the early rounds in previous years.

If you are drafting in the top 5 or even top 10, with a QB who hasn't improved in 5 years, best draft a QB.

Ming the Merciless 09-19-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8928466)
Can we win a SB with Matt Cassel at QB, Pawnmower?

We can't even win one game this season so far, it wouldnt have mattered who was at QB....the way the entire team took a shit.

Why the **** you would even mention Superbowl is beyon me. We can't even stop a team from scoring or put pressure on the QB...We can't even consistently do anything on either side of the ball. Oh and did I mention special teams is also a disaster?

Superbowl....

LOL

Ming the Merciless 09-19-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8928551)
If you are drafting in the top 5 or even top 10, with a QB who hasn't improved in 5 years, best draft a QB.

So, what you are saying is that you would like the Kansas City Chiefs to use a draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft next April to select with their 1st pick a person who plays the Quarterback position?

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/...dasting.jpg?v0

How original and how amazing of a plan you have come up with...Kudos to you sir for throwing this amazing idea out there for everyone to bask in the glory of. An extraordinary concept from a genious mind.

You are simply put: genious.

bevischief 09-19-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8928551)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember the media or fans being this enamored with taking a QB in the early rounds in previous years.

That is common sense that this leadership hasn't yet to show.

O.city 09-19-2012 05:51 PM

Yep Pawn, we need to draft a pass rusher or a RB or WR.

Don't do the smart thing and draft a quarterback, then build around him.

The 2011 Packers couldn't stop anyone either, yet they were 14-2. How the hell did that happen?

O.city 09-19-2012 06:08 PM

Of SB winners the past say 10 years, what do a large percent of winning teams and participating teams have in common?

Besides first round CBs of course.

Ming the Merciless 09-19-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8928606)
Yep Pawn, we need to draft a pass rusher or a RB or WR.

Don't do the smart thing and draft a quarterback, then build around him.

The 2011 Packers couldn't stop anyone either, yet they were 14-2. How the hell did that happen?

Of so wait a minute. I'm still not sure I am getting you.

Let me see if I am understand you correctly...

what you are saying is that you would like the Kansas City Chiefs to use a draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft next April to select with their 1st pick a person who plays the Quarterback position?

http://www.spankthellama.com/hashbro...20reaction.jpg

How original and how amazing of a plan you have come up with...Kudos to you sir for throwing this amazing idea out there for everyone to bask in the glory of. An extraordinary concept from a genious mind.

You are simply put: An original Thinker

Dave Lane 09-19-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 8928380)
There's plenty of room on the 0-16 bandwagon.

I don't care if we lose every game 6,000 to 0 if it gets us a franchise QB I'm on board.

RealSNR 09-19-2012 08:31 PM

They call him O.city.

Just because he once crushed a few penises