ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Interesting - article on cassel's body language (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263987)

bevischief 09-20-2012 05:21 PM

Pass rush = shits his pants. What else do we didn't know?

chiefzilla1501 09-20-2012 05:27 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5t8QnCNPwfs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hate Tim tebow. But this is a classic video of what cassel is not. Tim tebow won games from behind because he energized his team. I can't remember the last time i saw Matt cassel pump up his teammates, except for when he's over-celebrating a TD.

Hammock Parties 09-20-2012 05:31 PM

Tim Tebow is dumb enough to be completely ignorant of the fact he sucks. He has whiskey dick confidence.

Cassel is a smart guy who lacks confidence in himself because he knows he sucks. Deep down in his gut, no matter what he does...he knows.

petegz28 09-20-2012 05:42 PM

Body language or not, Cassel is only part of the problem this year. That's the sad reality. What did his defense do for him as he went toe-toe with Atlanta for a half?

Cassel is a lot of the problem but I think we have a bigger problem right now and his name is DJ.

bevischief 09-20-2012 05:46 PM

This team is running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

htismaqe 09-20-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 8931339)
Body language or not, Cassel is only part of the problem this year. That's the sad reality. What did his defense do for him as he went toe-toe with Atlanta for a half?

Cassel is a lot of the problem but I think we have a bigger problem right now and his name is DJ.

Dude, you sound like BlackBob.

And that's not a compliment.

petegz28 09-20-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8931349)
This team is running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Truthfully I think it's more the defense is running around like a headless chicken. We can talk about Cassel's body language but when a defense can't stop anyone it puts pressure on a offense to score every drive and I think every time they don't score and the other team does the "**** it, it's over" attitude starts to set it rather quickly.

petegz28 09-20-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8931352)
Dude, you sound like BlackBob.

And that's not a compliment.

Dude, DJ was directly responsible for at least 2 TD's sunday if not 3. He is constantly taking himself out of poisition. He is supposed to the QB of the defense and he is stinking it up bad.

Hammock Parties 09-20-2012 05:50 PM

It was 7-0 at the end of the first quarter.

We had two possessions in that quarter and did jack with them.

The offense is as much to blame as the defense for what happened in Buffalo. Neither side did of the ball did jack.

chiefzilla1501 09-20-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8931283)
I know especially when you're at work.

Oh, I'm sorry. You were at work and couldn't open it. Now I feel bad about it.

petegz28 09-20-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8931360)
It was 7-0 at the end of the first quarter.

We had two possessions in that quarter and did jack with them.

The offense is as much to blame as the defense for what happened in Buffalo. Neither side did of the ball did jack.

I agree the offense did little in Buffalo. I just think the defense did worse.

bevischief 09-20-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 8931355)
Truthfully I think it's more the defense is running around like a headless chicken. We can talk about Cassel's body language but when a defense can't stop anyone it puts pressure on a offense to score every drive and I think every time they don't score and the other team does the "**** it, it's over" attitude starts to set it rather quickly.

Because this team doesn't believe in Cassel if this team get behind.

Hammock Parties 09-20-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 8931367)
I agree the offense did little in Buffalo. I just think the defense did worse.

The defense went out and got a stop to the start the game.

An unforced stop, but a stop none the less.

The offense was just as bad, and Cassel's fumble put the defense in a bad spot, as did his three and outs.

Hammock Parties 09-20-2012 05:57 PM

Hell, the defense got TWO stops in the first half.

Cassel rewarded their efforts by:

Going 3 and out.

Getting one first down and fumbling on the next snap (essentially a 4 and out).

The offense sucked ****ing ass, just as much as the defense.

King_Chief_Fan 09-20-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8931374)
The defense went out and got a stop to the start the game.

An unforced stop, but a stop none the less.

The offense was just as bad, and Cassel's fumble put the defense in a bad spot, as did his three and outs.

If you think the D is better than the O you are confirming how big of an idiot you are