ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel officially the starter against the Steelers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266313)

BlackHelicopters 11-07-2012 12:27 PM

Thought I was going to be depressed all day. This news cheered me right up. Thanks RAC and Scott. Oh, and thanks Clark.

Bugeater 11-07-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9095356)
Since God hates the Chiefs fans, you just know they are going to pull off some miracle win somewhere that saves Pioli's job. :sulk:

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Molitoth 11-07-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9095341)
you haven't seen Ricki Stanzi play lately.

but, but, everyone on CP says he sucks because he's not on the field....

Which is funny to me considering the people who say this are implying that Pioli is good at talent evaluation.

Easy 6 11-07-2012 12:31 PM

I hope, at some point, that Harrison comes veering around the corner like an out of control mack truck and smashes a literal hole right into the middle of that ****er.

Iowanian 11-07-2012 12:33 PM

This might be the first game in NFL history where you see Defensive Ends and blitzing Linebackers take a knee when they reach the quarterback so as not to risk hurting him or his throwing mechanics.

morphius 11-07-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9095341)
you haven't seen Ricki Stanzi play lately.

If he could keep it down to throwing 2 INTs a game and once a game actually scores a TD from the red zone he would be an improvement. It isn't like we are setting the bar high here or anything.

Bowser 11-07-2012 12:37 PM

Holy shit, this freaking team. LMAO

Is it possible that Pioli is having his Todd Haley moment on the brink of his impending doom? "I'm playing Matt Cassel (Tyler Palko), and I'm giving zero ****s about it!!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9095478)
This might be the first game in NFL history where you see Defensive Ends and blitzing Linebackers take a knee when they reach the quarterback so as not to risk hurting him or his throwing mechanics.

LMAO

Iowanian 11-07-2012 12:42 PM

It's painfully obvious that if Ricky Stanzi(whom for the record I have NEVER been a big supporter of as a QBOTF) is worse at playing quarterback in the NFL than Rodney King was a fighting cops.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095432)
ROFL

Is this enough? Dude, you are officially sorter's bitch now. Just don't even deny anymore ****tard. I actually take back when I said sorter was a bad poster. He's hardly been here a year and he already has a bitch.

It's hard to tell if you are serious or not man. I hope you are not. ROFL

huh??

I thought it was funny and almost clever.

No need to call names.

No wonder no one likes you...you're simply not likable.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9095503)
It's painfully obvious that if Ricky Stanzi(whom for the record I have NEVER been a big supporter of as a QBOTF) is worse at playing quarterback in the NFL than Rodney King was a fighting cops.

Yep - Stanzi won't ever be on an NFL roster again.

Phobia 11-07-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 9095490)
If he could keep it down to throwing 2 INTs a game and once a game actually scores a TD from the red zone he would be an improvement. It isn't like we are setting the bar high here or anything.

Anybody on the Chiefs can score a TD with 6 minutes left in the game. I'd like to see one, oh, I don't know - maybe on an opening drive someday.

COchief 11-07-2012 12:51 PM

I can't wait for this game, Haley is going to kick our asses inside out and they will constantly be showing him grinning on the sideline, ultimate revenge will be if Fat Scott gets fired as a result.

KC_Lee 11-07-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9095535)
Anybody on the Chiefs can score a TD with 6 minutes left in the game. I'd like to see one, oh, I don't know - maybe on an opening drive someday.

Shine on you crazy diamond!

durtyrute 11-07-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9095538)
I can't wait for this game, Haley is going to kick our asses inside out and they will constantly be showing him grinning on the sideline, ultimate revenge will be if Fat Scott gets fired as a result.

This

I was pissed when they let Haley go and decided to get that fat piece of shit. I really hope the Steeler's players do look past us. I want total domination from the opening kickoff ending in the demise of the Patriot/Cleveland/doesn't work without Tom Brady Way

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9095528)
huh??

I thought it was funny and almost clever.

No need to call names.

No wonder no one likes you...you're simply not likable.

So you call me names for the last 24 hours and now you are done? Ok dude, I will show you some respect and not call you names. Until yesterday, I didn't call anyone here a name in the past month. I will go back to that now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9095535)

LOL that will NEVER happen.... ROFL maybe on a kickoff return but never on the drive.... not this year...