ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Caught on video Pizza delivery man urinates on door (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266352)

Imon Yourside 11-08-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 9098191)
I stopped 6 years ago. I still know people that are working at Pizza Hut where I worked, so that sucks for them if that's true.

It was really good in the late 90's, but really went to crap then. Good thing I opened my own business as i'm sure i couldn't support a family if I still worked there.

bobbything 11-08-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9098067)
Back in the 80's I would make over 10 bucks an hour to deliver pizzas part time, and my full time job only paid a little better than 6 bucks an hour... Don't know how that translates these days.

Picking the year 1985, $10/hr, adjusted for inflation, is equivalent to about $20.50 per hour.

$6 per hour would be $12.34 per hour.

Johnny Vegas 11-08-2012 10:48 AM

what gets me is she knew she didn't have enough to tip and ordered delivery anyways. They way I see it when people handle your food and you get it fast, warm, correct order, and it consistently meets your satisfaction every time you order ****ing leave a tip. There are too many times the quality of a service drops because the reinforcement for good service is very inconsistent. Leaves no incentive to offer good service or a consistent quality product. Who am I kidding its ****ing pizza hut. yuck!

Beef Supreme 11-08-2012 10:48 AM

Single mom, sorry.

Heh. Not only does she not tip, she goes on the news and tells everyone she doesn't tip. Good luck getting a decent pizza for the rest of your life, sweetheart.

King_Chief_Fan 11-08-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9098185)
Speaking of which ...

I have nothing but admiration for our fabulously talented mods. With the exception of Mr. Phobia, they do a fantastic job that, far too often, goes both unnoticed and under-appreciated.

However, I don't understand why Mr. Hootie can no longer come out to play while Mr. BlackBob is allowed to remain a Planeteer in good standing ... especially after Mr. BlackBob's threats to sue everybody and call down ball lightning upon the server.

I guess I just don't understand the standards used to determine which posters are acceptable and which are not. Then again, maybe I just miss Mr. Hootie and would like to see him and Mr. BlackBob discuss the meaning of life over a couple of beers.

FAX

Mr. Fax, should we tip the mods so that they do a better job?

King_Chief_Fan 11-08-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 9098143)
I made $8 an hour plus about $40-50 in tips on a 4 hour shift. If I worked an 8 hour shift I would usually make over $100 in tips. None of the tips were ever claimed.

well, that isn't bad. based on your numbers a 5 day a week 8 hour shift would be in neighborhood of $43K (Including tips)before taxes, you would only pay tax on roughlly $17K. Well you wouldn't be shitting in tall cotton, but a single guy with a roof over his head could survive.

Bump 11-08-2012 11:03 AM

I like how she's trying to act innocent. **** that fat ass bitch. You can afford $2 more, than guess what? you can't afford a ****ing pizza. People disgust me.

Woodchuck 11-08-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9098221)

Mr. Fax tips us all every day with his brilliant insight. LOL

R8RFAN 11-08-2012 11:05 AM

Back in the day we got Hourly + Mileage + Tips

They would pay off your mileage daily and of course you had your tips so you would always have some money.

I worked for Dominos
If you delivered 1-10 pizzas it was like you earned 6.00% of the money you brought in 11-20 .25% more and it worked like that.

They had a pizza truck but you never wanted to drive it because when you did you did not get paid mileage... They had an Isuzu pickup and it was the toughest truck I ever seen in my life and I seen many naked chicks during my time as a delivery boy... I even got laid at one house (kinda knew her) Ahh memories..

Woodchuck 11-08-2012 11:09 AM

I worked at Domino's and got paid mileage too. We got 10 cents a mile back in the 90's. You got 14 cents a mile if you put a sign on your car.

Later, I worked at a different Domino's and got $1 a delivery in gas mileage. We got $1.25 if it was more than four miles.

T-Town 11-08-2012 11:15 AM

Good for him! If she can't afford to tip then drive your fat ass down there to pick it up. Is she a single mom? I can't imagine someone being drunk enough. :eek:

BTW what is a Puzza Hut?

vailpass 11-08-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9098185)
Speaking of which ...

I have nothing but admiration for our fabulously talented mods. With the exception of Mr. Phobia, they do a fantastic job that, far too often, goes both unnoticed and under-appreciated.

However, I don't understand why Mr. Hootie can no longer come out to play while Mr. BlackBob is allowed to remain a Planeteer in good standing ... especially after Mr. BlackBob's threats to sue everybody and call down ball lightning upon the server.

I guess I just don't understand the standards used to determine which posters are acceptable and which are not. Then again, maybe I just miss Mr. Hootie and would like to see him and Mr. BlackBob discuss the meaning of life over a couple of beers.

FAX

There's more truth than poetry here...

El Jefe 11-08-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097998)
Good for him. The fat bitch should have gotten off the couch and picked the damn thing up if she couldn't tip. Too bad he got caught.

THIS.

BoneKrusher 11-08-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9098001)
Looks like she needs to lay off the bread to me

:clap:

FAX 11-08-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9098221)

I don't see that we have much choice. It's either that or spend the days hosing down the login page.

FAX