ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs fans Ashamed NFL Network (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266826)

CoMoChief 11-19-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9134434)
and BTW, did any of you guys notice every time the CBS cameras zoomed in on Cassel, he hung his head.

when doesn't that piece of shit hang is head.

he's a ****in whipped puppy.

BoneKrusher 11-19-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9134502)
when doesn't that piece of shit hang is head.

he's a ****in whipped puppy.

yeah he does but he hung it more than usual after he got the axe at halftime.

Chiefaholic 11-19-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9134475)
This.

The media has swung from Pioli's nuts from Day One - dude's living off of Tom Brady and Belichick's reputation.

Which is exactly why some media outlets expected KC to do well this year - they've completely overvalued the level of talent on this team. Kind of a, "Well, it's a Scott Pioli team, he's a great GM, therefore the team must be loaded with talent" type of thing.

The TEAM isn't as deprived of talent as some here make it out to be. Many core players are already in place with the exception of the most crucial one, quarterback. With a legitimate threat at QB, Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin, Moeaki, and Charles would be legit offensive weapons. On defense Poe, Powe, Hali, Johnson, Houston, Flowers, and Berry are set.

ToxSocks 11-19-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9134506)
The TEAM isn't as deprived of talent as some here make it out to be. Many core players are already in place with the exception of the most crucial one, quarterback. With a legitimate threat at QB, Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin, Moeaki, and Charles would be legit offensive weapons. On defense Poe, Powe, Hali, Johnson, Houston, Flowers, and Berry are set.

powe? WTF has he ever done?

Dude might not even make the squad next season.

HonestChieffan 11-19-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

we have done so well with this team of huge talent.

notorious 11-19-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

With a legitimate threat at QB, Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin, Moeaki, and Charles set.

http://gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Misc/Embarrassed.gif

okoye35chiefs 11-19-2012 06:31 PM

green ice caked it...

thought they both acted like it wasn't a big deal..

"a guy brings in 100 bags and sure 100 people put bags on their head"

kcxiv 11-19-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9134545)
green ice caked it...

thought they both acted like it wasn't a big deal..

"a guy brings in 100 bags and sure 100 people put bags on their head"

Cause he's a former coach. Also, im sure he doesnt know the real in depth story behind it. so he's like big deal, fans have done that for years.

Hammock Parties 11-19-2012 06:37 PM

I missed this. Is it re-airing? Might be able to find a download.

Rugby Thompson 11-19-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9134557)
I missed this. Is it re-airing? Might be able to find a download.

It's not even worth watching, it was on for like 2 minutes.

Hammock Parties 11-19-2012 06:56 PM

Well, that's comforting.

KCFaninSEA 11-19-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9134463)
NFL network has fallen off heavy, they never talk about the chiefs or show the old NFL films of the chiefs like they used too. Now, it's all about NY jets and Tebow or fantasy football any chance they get.

I've seen all the old shit. When was the last time you saw Chiefs clips that weren't from more than 30 years ago? That's right, there aren't any cause this team has had no reason for anybody to show clips of them. THAT FU***NG SUCKS!!!!!!!

Rugby Thompson 11-19-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 9134608)
I've seen all the old shit. When was the last time you saw Chiefs clips that weren't from more than 30 years ago? That's right, there aren't any cause this team has had no reason for anybody to show clips of them. THAT FU***NG SUCKS!!!!!!!

I get what you're saying. I just miss them showing all those old clips of the chiefs and other ones.

Dayze 11-19-2012 07:04 PM

this is the first year I haven't played FF in nearly a decade and I don't miss it one bit.
I think FF is a large part why the NFL is in the lame state it is today.

I can't (well, I can) believe there are actually segments devoted to FF on every game day show and during the week.

Rasputin 11-19-2012 07:42 PM

After the commercial break. Comming back on.