ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I've been nominated as Chiefs fan of the year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266934)

wazu 11-21-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Obvious (Post 9140312)
I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize your chances of winning. Especially if you aren't renewing your season tickets. 'Fan of the year winner doesn't renew his season tickets' is a bigger story than you bringing in a Fire Pioli sign.

That's a good point. Show up and win the damn thing. Then call Mellinger.

tboss27 11-21-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 9140306)
How did you get nominated for such a thing?

Wife nominated me prior to the season. I'd been driving from Little Rock AR to KC the past two years for games, moved back to Kansas this year. I guess whoever reviews the nominations liked whatever she said about me. I am going to be on my best behavior Sunday, honestly I'm honored that they selected me. Not happy about the state of this team, but it's still cool that they've recognized my commitment to this team. I wish I was going to a game that wasn't meaningless in terms of W/L, but as I said I'm excited as possible to be attending a game with a record of 1-9.

ZootedGranny 11-21-2012 08:18 PM

Make that plastic gun John Malkovich had from "In the Line of Fire." You know where to go from there.

BlackHelicopters 11-21-2012 08:18 PM

He'll, yes, wear black. Video and pics if possible. Sign won't fly, but a mention of SOC will be monumental.

wazu 11-21-2012 08:18 PM

By the way, I really hope a day comes soon that we spend our time thinking of ways to lift up the Chiefs as a fan base, rather than how to blast them for their incompetence.

CoMoChief 11-21-2012 08:20 PM

This is where SOC needs to hit em w/ a blow to the head.

WEAR "BLACKOUT ARROWHEAD" GEAR.

This is your calling to do what is right for this website, my brother...

Hammock Parties 11-21-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9140318)
why is that?

Clark is not a dumbass. He does not need someone to palm him anything, as if he was too ignorant to find it on his own.

I guarantee you he's aware of all the info in the Pioli Doc.

BossChief 11-21-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9140340)
Clark is not a dumbass. He does not need someone to palm him anything, as if he was too ignorant to find it on his own.

I guarantee you he's aware of all the info in the Pioli Doc.

If he is sitting down with fans that are displeased with the current state of the team, who better to meet with than Eric, Marty and Phil?

I don't see suggesting such is a dick move, at all.

SAUTO 11-21-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9140319)
That's a good point. Show up and win the damn thing. Then call Mellinger.

This. Winning this mother ****er then "coming out" as soc. Would be ****ing awesome.

That's some movie shit right there
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX 11-21-2012 08:25 PM

This is fantastic, Mr. tboss27! It's like a James Bond movie where he gets an invitation to the evil genius' headquarters.

Like maybe ... in You Only Live Twice where 007 goes under cover as a potential customer in order to investigate the real purpose behind the operation of Osato Chemicals, but he is attacked and has to escape with the help of a beautiful, mysterious woman.

Let's see ... you should attend the festivities wearing normal clothing then, at the most dramatic moment, you remove your coat to reveal a solid black hoodie with the words, "Fire Pioli" on the front and "Eric Winston Is A Girl" on the back. Then, you deftly reach into your pockets and remove a matching set of Nerf pistols loaded with candy wrappers and you begin firing into the air filling the sky with candy wrapper fragments. As Dr. Evil's security detail takes you into custody, a stunningly gorgeous female will emerge from the audience to create a diversion and assist you as you make your escape into the parking lot and eventually to the front seat of her custom, red Camaro which, after a daring, high-speed chase, takes you to her apartment where the two of you partake of chilled Bollinger Blanc de Noirs and hours of memorable, sensuous love-making.

Good luck, 002 and may God be with you.

FAX

Ace Gunner 11-21-2012 08:25 PM

good job. fire piholi while you're up there. thx

Simply Red 11-21-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'mAlwaysRight (Post 9140270)
IMO, you must be subtle here, or they won't show it. I could loan you my GRBAC jersey...

ROFL

SAUTO 11-21-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9140357)
This is fantastic, Mr. tboss27! It's like a James Bond movie where he gets an invitation to the evil genius' headquarters.

Like maybe ... in You Only Live Twice where 007 goes under cover as a potential customer in order to investigate the real purpose behind the operation of Osato Chemicals, but he is attacked and has to escape with the help of a beautiful, mysterious woman.

Let's see ... you should attend the festivities wearing normal clothing then, at the most dramatic moment, you remove your coat to reveal a solid black hoodie with the words, "Fire Pioli" on the front and "Eric Winston Is A Girl" on the back. Then, you deftly reach into your pockets and remove a matching set of Nerf pistols loaded with candy wrappers and you begin firing into the air filling the sky with candy wrapper fragments. As Dr. Evil's security detail takes you into custody, a stunningly gorgeous female will emerge from the audience to create a diversion and assist you as you make your escape into the parking lot and eventually to the front seat of her custom, red Camaro which, after a daring, high-speed chase, takes you to her apartment where the two of you partake of chilled Bollinger Blanc de Noirs and hours of memorable, sensuous love-making.

Good luck, 002 and may God be with you.

FAX

glad I posted the movie line first.

Now I can say great minds think alike...
Posted via Mobile Device

RunKC 11-21-2012 08:28 PM

Wear a black SOC shirt under your red Chiefs shirt. When you're in the booth with Clark, get up, make sure you have complete eye contact with him and do this.

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2205604&t=o GIFSoup

Hammock Parties 11-21-2012 08:31 PM

Palming him anything is a dick move. It's snarky.