ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tragedy strikes. MemyselfI becomes super active on the forum. Coincidence? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267325)

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9176154)
Indeed. It's a slippery slope.

She shouldn't be banned. If she gets to you, ignore her. Either by exercising willpower or by clicking the button. If you play her game you don't have anybody to blame but yourself.

Clicking the button becomes a viable option when you are not subject to the ignoree's posts in the form of a quote.

I had her on ignore at one point and time. Didn't do a damn bit of good.

FAX 12-03-2012 12:16 PM

Meanwhile, the thread thing she started has over 100 posts. Mr. Skip Towne would be aghast and agog at the irony.

It appears to me that people like to complain about her, but like unto simple fishes in the babbling brook of incongruence, take the bait anyhow.

FAX

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9176168)
Ban Laz and maybe you have a point. Laz is an idiot, but everyone just recognizes him as an idiot and lets him go about his merry way.

She doesn't do what Laz does (i.e. come and talk about sports or the present topic du jour foolishly), she just comes in here every few weeks to piss people off and then jets.

She's as clear-cut a 'troll' as this board has.

Actually she rarely "jets". She sticks around and keeps stirring the pot. That is one of the ways she has managed to keep the troll label in question. Kind of what I meant earlier when I said she is clever in skirting the TOS when it comes to trolling.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176210)
Clicking the button becomes a viable option when you are not subject to the ignoree's posts in the form of a quote.

You know, I have about ten people on ignore and when I see their quotes I just scroll past them. Problem solved and no whining involved.

Though truth be told, I sometimes click their name to see what they've said. I won't bitch about what they say if I chose to read it.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9176221)
Meanwhile, the thread thing she started has over 100 posts. Mr. Skip Towne would be aghast and agog at the irony.

It appears to me that people like to complain about her, but like unto simple fishes in the babbling brook of incongruence, take the bait anyhow.

FAX

Yeah but, a good percentage of those posts are me posting troll pics. Which I started because people didn't seem to realize that was what she was doing. And then I just haven't stopped....

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176226)
You know, I have about ten people on ignore and when I see their quotes I just scroll past them. Problem solved and no whining involved.

Though truth be told, I sometimes click their name to see what they've said. I won't bitch about what they say if I chose to read it.

Of course, none of this would be an issue if you CHOSE not to be a pathetic individual.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176238)
Of course, none of this would be an issue if you CHOSE not to be a pathetic individual.

Likewise if you had willpower and weren't a :deevee: biotch. I am not there forcing you to read a damn thing. You are choosing to read.

keg in kc 12-03-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176210)

Trust me. I know how it works. I had KCJohnny on ignore for literally years.

Eventually it's up to you to be strong enough to just ignore her on your own.

Bugeater 12-03-2012 12:23 PM

I am genuinely creeped out by how much that **** thrives on death.

loochy 12-03-2012 12:24 PM

I really wish that if a person got enough neg reps they could be banned. It would be a way for the forum to police itself.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9176249)

Exactly, I haven't seen a post from Iowanainananananana for the longest time. I manage to exert self control over that one and it's NOT THAT HARD. I don't feel I am missing a damn thing.

I recently caved on BROCK though. :banghead: It was worth it.

Frazod 12-03-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9175963)
There have been two or three votes. It's funny, almost everyone bitches about her but when it came time to do something about it they chickened out. Maddening.

There are people here who wouldn't vote to ban Sandusky. It's maddening.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9176249)

You know, up until she started trolling the SOC movement I had gone, with the exception of one or two posts, a few years with just scrolling over her stupid shit. But as we all know, she has this knack to say things that even the most willful of people just cannot help but respond to. I give you the aftermath of 9/11 as the ultimate example. She hasn't been labled a terrorist sympathizer for no reason.

And now with her meddling in the SOC movement which she says she supports, while at the same time taking shots at the fans involved (see her current thread on the front page), I am back on the warpath. She just continues to find ways to take it over the top. She is nothing more than an attention whoring troll. She desrves to be banished from this board from now until forever.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9176283)
You know, up until she started trolling the SOC movement I had gone, with the exception of one or two posts, a few years with just scrolling over her stupid shit. But as we all know, she has this knack to say things that even the most willful of people just cannot help but respond to. I give you the aftermath of 9/11 as the ultimate example. She hasn't been labled a terrorist sympathizer for no reason.

And now with her meddling in the SOC movement which she says she supports, while at the same time taking shots at the fans involved (see her current thread on the front page), I am back on the warpath. She just continues to find ways to take it over the top. She is nothing more than an attention whoring troll. She desrves to be banished from this board from now until forever.

So you maintain that I'm an attention whore and in order to punish me for my horrible actions you bring more attention to them? :hmmm:

Good strategy.

Raiderhater 12-03-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9176268)
There are people here who wouldn't vote to ban Sandusky. It's maddening.

In the current gun thread I posted last night in response to a question a two part answer as to why I thought gun violence was so high in this country. The first part of my answer was that the very thing that makes this country great, our freedom, contributes to people taking advantage of that freedom. In short what makes us great can also have some negative impacts on us.

I would say the same of this site. What makes this place so great is also what hurts it at times.