ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Foles, Wilson, and Cousins (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267508)

ArrowheadMagic 12-09-2012 04:57 PM

Its why you draft one and take the chance. You do whatever it takes to find the right person at the most important position on the field. You keep swinging until you hit.

Setsuna 12-09-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9193739)
Wilson is the only one that belongs in any conversation involving QBs.

And Geno has more potential than all 3 Qbs combined.

That's an ignorant statement. You are still, to this day, underestimating Wilson. You haven't learned shit from what's been right in front of your eyes.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-09-2012 04:58 PM

Don't forget Assweiler for those halftime "massages" to Horsey Jr!!!

htismaqe 12-09-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 9193729)
I believe my post said "probably would have made us more competitive", not anything about winning a Super Bowl. I thought my post was pretty self-explanatory, but then I'm not from Kansas or Missouri, so let me slow it down for you. My point was that any of these 3 guys would be better than what we have, so let's not let the same guy who passed on these 3 guys pick the next guy. Do you understand now, or should I use crayons?

I am not from Kansas or Missouri either you giant ****ing tool.

Lets shoot for competitive, yeah! Participation trophies for everyone.

The Bad Guy 12-09-2012 04:59 PM

Wilson isn't in the same stratosphere as Luck or Griffin in terms of QB play. That's not a slight on him, but those 2 guys are carrying their teams.

Wilson is put in great spots by a great defense.

RGIII and Luck don't have that luxury.

JohnnyHammersticks 12-09-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 9193793)
Its why you draft one and take the chance. You do whatever it takes to find the right person at the most important position on the field. You keep swinging until you hit.

I wouldn't mind if we took a QB with every pick in the draft this year. I'm serious. I've been watching the Chiefs since the late 70's, and I'm sick of never, ever having a good qb that wasn't picked off some other team's scrap heap.

Rams Fan 12-09-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 9193780)
Did my post say that they were part of the solution, or did my post say that they probably would have made us more competitive than the guys we had, so let's not let the same guy who passed over them--given what we had--pick the next guy?

****ing illiterates....

No one gives a shit if the team is competitive with the guys they have. It's all about winning the Super Bowl.

WildTurkey 12-09-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9193801)

Yay 9-7 or 10-6 and an early playoff loss every year!!! A chiefs true fans' wet dream

JohnnyHammersticks 12-09-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9193801)

Sorry, if I would've known you were from Iowa, I would've just talked about ****ing cows in cornfields.

I believe the natural progression is becoming competitive, then challenging for championships.

The Bad Guy 12-09-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildTurkey (Post 9193821)
Yay 9-7 or 10-6 and an early playoff loss every year!!! A chiefs true fans' wet dream

My goal is the make the playoffs now.

We've been dogshit for too long. Making the playoffs with a QB drafted by KC would absolutely be a huge step for me as a fan.

If you want to pie in the sky hopes and say SB right now, be my guest.

-King- 12-09-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 9193761)
So you don't think Foles or Cousins is as good as Stanzi/Quinn/Cassel? You agree with Pioli in that if you had Cassel, Quinn, and Stanzi on your roster that you're so set at QB that you wouldn't want to take a stab at Foles or Cousins in the 3rd round? Because that's what you're saying.

What QB in the league ISN'T better than those 3?

-King- 12-09-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9193797)
That's an ignorant statement. You are still, to this day, underestimating Wilson. You haven't learned shit from what's been right in front of your eyes.

:rolleyes:

Crush 12-09-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 9193793)

TOO RISKY!!! /Laz

JohnnyHammersticks 12-09-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9193830)
What QB in the league ISN'T better than those 3?

exactly

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-09-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9193797)

It is the mother****ing TRUTH, and you will damned well begin embracing it.