ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We need to focus! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267883)

KCSPORTSNUT 12-21-2012 02:07 PM

THE KC WAY

Why here in KC does it always seem like( be like whoever:patriot way,colts,steelers etc etc)
What about the friggin Chiefs way already.No matter what anyone says this team has a very good and solid base which consists of a solid NFL defense with a couple holes to fill and a few backups to aquire.The MAIN issue as all the world can see is the O-line first and foremost,then we need an upgrade at reciever to compliment Bowe(and i'm not a Bowe fan)he is a quality NFL receiver who need help at tight end and field stretcher types(SPEED WITH HANDS) because the chiefs have 2-3 possession slot types.I believe that if the Chiefs will draft Te'o first and then go O-line the next pick they can then draft the best QB on the board.I also believe 4-5 will provide more O-line help and possibly a sleeper safety or d-line pick.We have a very good corner on IR in Menzie also have a safety and a QB Alex Tanney who could be a sleeper gold mine or a dud only time will tell.But i feel it would be HUGE mistake to waste a number one on a non sure QB when you could be sure with 3 picks this year Joekel,Te'o and Wormack.

HolyHat 12-21-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCSPORTSNUT (Post 9230143)
Why here in KC does it always seem like( be like whoever:patriot way,colts,steelers etc etc)
What about the friggin Chiefs way already.No matter what anyone says this team has a very good and solid base which consists of a solid NFL defense with a couple holes to fill and a few backups to aquire.The MAIN issue as all the world can see is the O-line first and foremost,then we need an upgrade at reciever to compliment Bowe(and i'm not a Bowe fan)he is a quality NFL receiver who need help at tight end and field stretcher types(SPEED WITH HANDS) because the chiefs have 2-3 possession slot types.I believe that if the Chiefs will draft Te'o first and then go O-line the next pick they can then draft the best QB on the board.I also believe 4-5 will provide more O-line help and possibly a sleeper safety or d-line pick.We have a very good corner on IR in Menzie also have a safety and a QB Alex Tanney who could be a sleeper gold mine or a dud only time will tell.But i feel it would be HUGE mistake to waste a number one on a non sure QB when you could be sure with 3 picks this year Joekel,Te'o and Wormack.

You are fired:banghead:

Ace Gunner 12-21-2012 02:29 PM

http://www.gamesprays.com/files/reso...85_preview.gif

Nightfyre 12-21-2012 06:40 PM

Hey guys, lets draft a guard first overall. LMAO

Warmack has the elite communication skills required to be a first overall pick.

Sorter 12-21-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCSPORTSNUT (Post 9230143)

http://www.pohrani.com/f/20/If/1WPKu...5990184722.gif

"Bob" Dobbs 12-21-2012 06:46 PM

Guys, I'm thinking that the team itself KNOWS that RAC and Pioli are gone soon... and that they need the kind of spark that only a #1 pick QBOTF can provide. So they are quietly throwing the season to make sure. It makes sense after the last two games. They'll kneel all game if they have to.

okcchief 12-21-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9228821)
Two things that ALL athletes will play for:

-Kids with cancer

-Coaches with cancer

Colts got one of those. Chiefs don't have any.

The Chiefs have plenty of cancer in the front office and coaching staff. They say the tumors are the size of Geno Smith's chocolate dong.

htismaqe 12-21-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9230759)
Guys, I'm thinking that the team itself KNOWS that RAC and Pioli are gone soon... and that they need the kind of spark that only a #1 pick QBOTF can provide. So they are quietly throwing the season to make sure. It makes sense after the last two games. They'll kneel all game if they have to.

Considerig that:

1) Any "kneel downs" would be done by the QB and

2) Brady Quinn is the QB and

3) Brady Quinn knows that a new #1 pick would take his job

You're not going to see too many kneel downs.

KC_Lee 12-21-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9228777)
Coach.

Has cancer.

Indianapolis 71
Kansas City 6

That KC score seems a little high. No way we score 6 points.

"Bob" Dobbs 12-21-2012 07:36 PM

Fair enough. My point is that the team knows that for best results in the future, they need to lose out.

whoman69 12-21-2012 08:36 PM

We have no receivers, or offense for that matter. Have fun storming the castle. It would take a miracle.

http://annanimmity.com/wp-content/up..._crystal13.jpg