ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Countdown to 'Hamas' Jenkins return! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268321)

Bowser 01-01-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9264063)
I'd say it's about time for a Clayton Wendler heel turn anyways.

He was a heel for a decade plus here. Let the guy enjoy a little fandom, lol.

Strongside 01-01-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9264089)
Heh, you're fishing here.

I'll go as far as saying Romo is good, even very good at times. But awesome? Not really. He just can't get it done in the biggest moments. Look no further than that last pick he threw against the Skins. You simply do NOT make that throw. "Awesome" QB's throw it away on that play.

All that being said, I'd take him now on the Chiefs, in a heartbeat.

Hey you changed the avatar. Now every time you post ill think to myself...effin eh, cotton.

Deberg_1990 01-01-2013 11:52 AM

when will Mecca return full time?

Hootie 01-01-2013 11:54 AM

in order to be a successful villain you have to be able to find a DaneMcCloud or Hamas Jenkins weakness and be able to press into it and not let up regardless of how clever their rebuttal posts are

Hamas was VERY good at coming up with 'dig deep' insults. A good villain never lets his shield down. He keeps pressing regardless of how many LMAO direct quotes a Hamas Jenkins will get.

and you also have to drag them through their one big mistake at a constant rate...Hamas kryptonite was Vernon Gholston.

We saw Clay all over Dane this year with the "the Chiefs are so good they'll win 12 games despite Matt Cassel" post. Dane is a great babyface. He does not like when people go against him. He was not happy with Clay throwing that in his face this year. Clay understands how to play the villain.

WHICH IS WHY WE NEED A CLAY HEEL TURN

Clay. I want a corporate heel turn. From now on, Pioli is your guy. Go!

Pasta Little Brioni 01-01-2013 11:56 AM

Hamas holds out for a full year with a "bet" with himself, but Knowtard welches within a week on a simple bet.

Strongside 01-01-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9264098)
in order to be a successful villain you have to be able to find a DaneMcCloud or Hamas Jenkins weakness and be able to press into it and not let up regardless of how clever their rebuttal posts are

Hamas was VERY good at coming up with 'dig deep' insults. A good villain never lets his shield down. He keeps pressing regardless of how many LMAO direct quotes a Hamas Jenkins will get.

and you also have to drag them through their one big mistake at a constant rate...Hamas kryptonite was Vernon Gholston.

We saw Clay all over Dane this year with the "the Chiefs are so good they'll win 12 games despite Matt Cassel" post. Dane is a great babyface. He does not like when people go against him. He was not happy with Clay throwing that in his face this year. Clay understands how to play the villain.

Clay, just create a mult...go split personality up in this bitch. People will know that it's basically satire, but who cares.

notorious 01-01-2013 12:00 PM

It's been a year?

Pasta Little Brioni 01-01-2013 12:02 PM

Blackbob vs. Hamas

Bowser 01-01-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9264093)
Hey you changed the avatar. Now every time you post ill think to myself...effin eh, cotton.

Yeah, Romeo has been put out of our misery. Good enough guy, just in a bad situation here. He's earned his peace (from my avi, anyway).

Hammock Parties 01-01-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9264098)

LMAO

I was warring with drafturbators over Haley and Pioli in 2009.

I'm sure these things will work themselves out naturally.

I'm already building up rage towards OnTheTardPath58 for his pre-emptive strikes against Clark Hunt's new HC hiring philosophy.

CLARK HUNT IS MY SWEET BABOO

Strongside 01-01-2013 12:06 PM

Someone will naturally fall into the Hamas' nemesis role, I'm sure. There have been several newcomers since he left, myself included (though I lurked for about a year before joining, so I remember his posts). I'm not confrontational enough, but someone will step up.

OnTheWarpath15 01-01-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9264151)
LMAO

I was warring with drafturbators over Haley and Pioli in 2009.

I'm sure these things will work themselves out naturally.

I'm already building up rage towards OnTheTardPath58 for his pre-emptive strikes against Clark Hunt's new HC hiring philosophy.

CLARK HUNT IS MY SWEET BABOO

Save the rage, tell me where you think I'm off base.

notorious 01-01-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9264137)
Blackbob vs. Hamas

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n.../curbstomp.gif

Bowser 01-01-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9264137)
Blackbob vs. Hamas

http://images.wildammo.com/wp-conten...isping-gif.gif

Strongside 01-01-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9264162)

This is still my favorite UFC knockout ever. **** Mike Bisping.