ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff If you didn't know, don't flip off a judge. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269739)

Mr. Flopnuts 02-06-2013 07:05 AM

She was ****ed up on something when she went and saw the judge. Her jewelry was worth a rickroll or whatever the **** she said? The ****? What kind of stupid ass says some shit like that to a judge? She was gonna get out on bail, but she was high.

Hammock Parties 02-06-2013 07:16 AM

You can't say adios to a judge?

Rasputin 02-06-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9381625)

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/...thCA3K9JDD.jpg

jjjayb 02-06-2013 08:11 AM

I was gonna get out on bail, but then I got high.......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/thifYDl07IE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

luv 02-06-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9381629)
It makes more sense tell her to wipe the smile off her face or she's facing contempt charges. He slapped her with 30 days... a threat would have shut her up.

If she kept smirking, you make good on it. No gray area.

This isn't a parenting situation. He's a judge, not her dad. You disrespect a judge, you pay the price. He may have added on to her sentence, but that just tells me he had time to work with. There are statutes as to how long a person can serve for different offenses. If he had the extra time to give her, she must have been getting off pretty light to start with. If that's the case, you say thank you and move on.

Imon Yourside 02-06-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brorth (Post 9381796)
Am I the only one who figured she'd lost the benefit of leniency when they were trying to determine her bond on the first count?

Them: Do you have any way to pay your bond? Do you own anything? House, car, jewelry?

Her: Oh yeah, I got lots of jewelry- and a car!

Them: How much jewelry do you have?

Her: Oh, lots!

Them: How much is it worth?

Her: Rick Ross!

Freeway!!!!!!!

Saul Good 02-06-2013 08:55 AM

Dick move by the judge to double her bail for the "adios" comment. She wasn't trying to be disrespectful there. This wasn't in a courtroom. She was doing this from jail via video without a lawyer present to keep her in check.

Bail is not meant to be used as a "**** you" by judges, either. This judge abused his authority. He said "bye bye" in a casual playful manner. She said "adios" in the same spirit. Story should have ended there.

Instead, some 18 year old kid making $200 a week gets to spend 30 days in jail for having a few pills.

Imon Yourside 02-06-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9381912)
Dick move by the judge to double her bail for the "adios" comment. She wasn't trying to be disrespectful there. This wasn't in a courtroom. She was doing this from jail via video without a lawyer present to keep her in check.

Bail is not meant to be used as a "**** you" by judges, either. This judge abused his authority. He said "bye bye" in a casual playful manner. She said "adios" in the same spirit. Story should have ended there.

Instead, some 18 year old kid making $200 a week gets to spend 30 days in jail for having a few pills.

I'm sure her pimp fronted the extra dough.

PaulAllen 02-06-2013 10:50 AM

Dick judge.

saphojunkie 02-06-2013 11:02 AM

I'm 100% on the train of the following:

1. Stupid pill popping bitch.
2. Judge should have been more professional from the get-go, if he wanted her to maintain decorum throughout.
3. Judge abused power for a (wrongly) perceived slight. The girl is clearly hispanic also.
4. She didn't deserve the bail, but she absolutely deserved contempt of court.

ToxSocks 02-06-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9382143)
I'm 100% on the train of the following:

1. Stupid pill popping bitch.
2. Judge should have been more professional from the get-go, if he wanted her to maintain decorum throughout.
3. Judge abused power for a (wrongly) perceived slight. The girl is clearly hispanic also.
4. She didn't deserve the bail, but she absolutely deserved contempt of court.

This.

Doubling her bail for saying bye in spanish? That's a dick move.

Rausch 02-06-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

I'm sure this evil man ruined her otherwise bright future...

Bowser 02-06-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

No, the kid gets a month in jail for flipping the bird and saying "**** you" to a judge.

Even if saying **** you to a judge is warranted, you don't say that to a judge in his court, no matter how big of an ass they are being. Stupid bitch earned her time.

unlurking 02-06-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9382166)
I'm sure this evil man ruined her otherwise bright future...

Regardless, you and I are paying to support her ass for 30 days.

Bweb 02-06-2013 03:29 PM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/quotefully_p...3b10052d_small