ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Will the SOC fire up if no QB in the first? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270113)

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-16-2013 09:06 PM

The McCluster, " The plane, boss. The plane." meme is on the drawing board.

GloryDayz 02-16-2013 09:29 PM

Perhaps it's time to SOC Mizzou....

suzzer99 02-16-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9408750)
Only if they try to run Casshole out there again. And I don't think there is a chance in hell of that happening

This.

Titty Meat 02-16-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9408872)
John Dorsey Facts:

- .000 winning percentage, worst for a GM in Chiefs history

- Has never won a playoff game.

- 0 wins against playoff teams as Chiefs GM.

- Chiefs QBs chosen by Dorsey have NEVER thrown a TD pass.

- To date, refuses to sign Dwayne Bowe or Branden Albert to long-term contracts.

They say missssery looooves company

*Guitar*

Frusssstrated incorporatedddddd

wazu 02-16-2013 09:56 PM

SOC might not but I will. Maybe the Chiefs will be vindicated in a few years when we look back and somehow every single QB this year turns out to be non-starter worthy, but I doubt it.

HolyHat 02-16-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC kid (Post 9408929)
So much crying about getting a QB at R1P1. Bunch of little babies that can't have their candy

What an in-depth, well thought out post. Thanks for your terrific input.
- nobody

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 02-16-2013 09:59 PM

SOC is being re-purposed.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-16-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9408892)
I'm not going to be "done." I have a sick obsession with this team and fanbase that I can't abandon no matter what.

I'm damn sure not gonna have much patience, though.

If Dick Foles is our QB next season, 8-8 is ****ing required.

nope. Wildcard is the bare ****ing minimum. I am NOT playing this ****ing incremental shitfest game any longer.
Posted via Mobile Device

HolyHat 02-16-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9409150)
SOC is being re-purposed.

http://dolphinsandporpoises.weebly.c...04941_orig.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-16-2013 10:22 PM

"**** Our Chiefs"?
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefMojo 02-16-2013 10:24 PM

Would be stupid on the epic scale!

Bearcat 02-16-2013 10:36 PM

SOC served its purpose, and considering the amount of "SOC is just a bunch of fans who complain about everything," it would be dumb to bring it back to complain about not drafting a QB.... but, that said, I'll be pretty disappointed if they don't try something. It's one thing to go into next season with Cassel as the starting QB, and it's another to not even give him any competition, whether it's through free agency or the draft.

philfree 02-17-2013 08:51 AM

I thought SOC was a worthwile venture but the only participation I did was wear my black Chiefs sweatshirt and Chiefs cap every sunday through the season. The reason I didn't donate or get involved in it was this situation that we're in right now. I wasn't going to get to pick the new hires and I don't have control over who's coming out of college and who our new hires will draft. I new at the beginning of SOC that there would be a good chance we'd right back where we were before in short order. You all did a great job though. And I mean that.

BlackHelicopters 02-17-2013 08:52 AM

Satire is great.

okcchief 02-17-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9408892)
I'm not going to be "done." I have a sick obsession with this team and fanbase that I can't abandon no matter what.

I'm damn sure not gonna have much patience, though.

If Dick Foles is our QB next season, 8-8 is ****ing required.

If you can't support a QB that is young and has started 6 games, what makes you think you are ready to get behind any rookie QB? If Reid after a year of working with Foles thinks he's better than any QB in this draft then so be it. I would be more excited by him going with Geno myself, but some of you guys are going completely over board with this shit. Then you say well we can take Barkley or Wilson and I'll be good with that. You should be just as good with Foles then. He's essentially a rookie QB with true experience in Reid's system who he believes can make it work. IF they even decide to go that way.