ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Why is facebook the dumbest thing ever? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270666)

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459396)
I'm not trying to make you look like an ass. It's an old story and it's funny. I don't have any hard feelings over it. You brought up facebook and how much it sucked so I told the story about how you sucked at social media. Clearly. You're an emotional wreck. You leave here once a quarter in a tizzy. I guess this is as good an excuse as any. See you in like July.

You are a legendary moron. It wasn't a story to anyone but you. I even asked you to keep that between us. Thanks for the respect.

I sucked at social media because you were an asshole. Got it. I should have loved your dumb ass more than her. Sorry I wasn't and aren't attracted to you.

Emotional wreck is funny. Who's the one telling old storys that mean nothing to anyone else?

Hammock Parties 03-03-2013 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9459409)
Who's the one telling old storys that mean nothing to anyone else?

I really enjoyed the story.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459403)
Now I'm going out of my way to be an asshole.

Also called Sunday?

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 02:50 AM

all my stories with Phil outside of chiefs planet are good and not really even interesting.

Phobia 03-03-2013 02:54 AM

It's a funny story. I'm sorry you're embarrassed about it. I didn't recollect being sworn to secrecy. It was a long time ago. But if I was supposed to keep it quiet, I do feel a little like a douche now. I'm sorry I told the story. I thought you would think it was funny by now. Why are you so emotional?

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459416)
It's a funny story. I'm sorry you're embarrassed about it. I didn't recollect being sworn to secrecy. It was a long time ago. But if I was supposed to keep it quiet, I do feel a little like a douche now. I'm sorry I told the story. I thought you would think it was funny by now. Why are you so emotional?

LOL. You know why Chiefs fans are often called the dumbest in the game? Well you'd be one reason.

Dallas Chief 03-03-2013 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9459387)
Yeah... Phil made a comment on my fb once that my gf at the time didn't appreciate. She didn't understand CP and didn't get the comment as anything but hurtful. So because she was more important to me than Phil I unfriended him.

Later I told Phil in private that I understood it but she didn't and asked him to understand that since we had been friends before. He said he understood and there were no hard feelings.

Now he's here to try to make me look like an ass for it.

**** you Phil. Seriously.

She's gone and you still have Phil.

Bro's before hoes... just sayin.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 9459421)
She's gone and you still have Phil.

Bro's before hoes... just sayin.

She's still a friend and Phil is still as asshole.

Dallas Chief 03-03-2013 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9459419)
LOL. You know why Chiefs fans are often called the dumbest in the game? Well you'd be one reason.

You been drinking tonight? Seem awfully worked up due to the FB. :grouphug:

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 9459423)
You been drinking tonight? Seem awfully worked up due to the FB. :grouphug:

Good God it's just a thread. I'm sorry it's not the 678th about Geno Smith.

I must be emotional or something.

Phobia 03-03-2013 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9459419)

I'm sorry dude. I just don't see how me telling that stupid story has altered your opinion of me one bit. Now you just have an excuse to tell me how you really felt all along. It's cool. You're too insecure to like alphas. I'm okay with that. Let's just be honest with each other for once. You're a whiny broad and I don't like that about you. I'm obnoxious and you don't like me. Cool. I feel much better already.

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9459422)
She's still a friend and Phil is still as asshole.

I love you bud, but you get to sensitive sometimes.

Dallas Chief 03-03-2013 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9459427)
Good God it's just a thread. I'm sorry it's not the 678th about Geno Smith.

I must be emotional or something.

I feel ya man, me too. That's why I am up at 3am on CP. Go to bed CP and FB will still be here in the morning. Sleep tight...

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 03:06 AM

And why aren't we Facebook friends?

Phobia 03-03-2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9459429)
I love you bud, but you get to sensitive sometimes.

You're absolutely right. I would like to see he and Luv compete in a series of challenges:
1. See who cries first during chick flick.
2. Beard growing contest.
3. Roller skating ass kicking contest.

I honestly think Dr. Johnny has a chance in the beard thing.