ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We are working out the Joker (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270908)

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-08-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9477951)
No, having football opinions is great. I love people who have football opinions.

What are some of yours? I just don't think I've ever seen any outside of *****/Cassel sucks and the usual.

I don't think I've ever opened the Cassel sucks thread but yes I agree Cassel sucks. I agree we need/ed a new QB. I agree Alex Smith is less than inspiring. I don't follow college football much so I can't speak intelligently about the QB class or Geno Smith. I watched 2 games last season... both WVU games so I could see him play and see what CP was excited about. They weren't great games but I know he had great games.

I do believe those in the football business know a lot more than anyone here and many if not most of them don't seem to hold Geno in the same high regard as this board... so I'm fine with not picking him first overall. I believe it's likely we "picked" a bad year to get the #1 pick. I hope we pick a difference maker. I trust the new regime until they prove they can't be trusted.

Is that ok or would you like more?

SAUTO 03-08-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Facebook Fever (Post 9477949)
Mostly yes... and music. I'm sorry if me having opinions about football/Chiefs isn't ok. I still will.

That wasn't my point.

At all.

Your posts have all just seemed like you hate it here lately, that's it
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-08-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9477968)
That want my point.

At all.

Your posts have all just seemed like you hate it here lately, that's it
Posted via Mobile Device

I admit to a love/hate relationship with the site. But the hate part doesn't overwhelm the love part. I can find plenty to talk about even if not football as often as most... Royals and music being my favorite... but there's also just a lot of funny people here that I enjoy following. I also have a few real life friends here and it's a way to stay in touch.

Mostly I enjoy CP. I rant and make an ass of myself now and then but it seems to make people laugh sometimes so that's cool even they're laughing at me. They don't know me and I don't take it to heart. It's part of being here so it's all good.

Now and then I post something a few people like so that's fun too. I think pretty much I just don't take the site all that seriously and I don't take me being a part of it as anything important. It's just for fun.

HotCarl 03-08-2013 07:02 PM

"I just wanted to say 'The Joker'"

Iowanian 03-08-2013 07:06 PM

If this staff is worth a piss they'll work out every single player they may even half consider drafting.

Due Diligence isn't a new concept.

BigRedChief 03-08-2013 07:11 PM

Who the **** is the joker? Just a link in the OP? Thread fail.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-08-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9478030)

Luke Joeckle (sp?)

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-08-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9478021)
If this staff is worth a piss they're work out every single player they may even half consider drafting.

Due Diligence isn't a new concept.

/thread

tk13 03-08-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9478030)

We're working out Jack Nicholson.

candyman 03-08-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9477765)
And that has already been discussed and known about it in that very thread.

Why do people bitch about informational threads being posted? "Its being discussed in a mega thread blah blah blah"...bfd...not everyone has time to read 8+ page "mega" threads. Its not like you're paying the ****ing server costs douchebag. Does a new thread being posted at CP really ruin your day enough to call someone out for it? If so get a ****ing life.