ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Bates Motel A&E (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271296)

penguinz 03-18-2015 10:47 AM

Anyone else watch this show?

ToxSocks 03-18-2015 10:56 AM

Yup. It's one of the few shows that me and my wife watch together. I think it's a really well made show. Was there a new episode last night?

penguinz 03-18-2015 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11390234)
Yup. It's one of the few shows that me and my wife watch together. I think it's a really well made show. Was there a new episode last night?

It is on Monday's. I think it was the 3rd of the new season.

Norman is well played. Creepy factor is high with him.

ToxSocks 03-18-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 11390370)
It is on Monday's. I think it was the 3rd of the new season.

Norman is well played. Creepy factor is high with him.

Yeah, and his mom too. They did a great job with the casting imo. I'll watch it tonight and check in on this thread after. I'm hoping he didn't kill the hot whore.

Baby Lee 03-18-2015 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 11390220)
Anyone else watch this show?

Watched first two seasons. Thought they were decent enough. But when this season started, I couldn't remember where things were. So with so much on my plate they're piling up at the moment.

kcxiv 03-18-2015 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11390460)
Yeah, and his mom too. They did a great job with the casting imo. I'll watch it tonight and check in on this thread after. I'm hoping he didn't kill the hot whore.

you know that girl is a goner. I think women that he thinks is a whore. he just goes into bad norman and off's them and doesnt remember shit after.

They kill off all the hot chicks. The chick from season 1 (transformers chick) is supposed to be coming back this season.

ToxSocks 03-18-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 11390693)
you know that girl is a goner. I think women that he thinks is a whore. he just goes into bad norman and off's them and doesnt remember shit after.

They kill off all the hot chicks. The chick from season 1 (transformers chick) is supposed to be coming back this season.

Yeah, im just hanging on to a shred of hope though. PLEASE let me see more of that hot chick....but not all bloodied up with her throat cut.

ToxSocks 03-18-2015 03:00 PM

His GF though, the chick on the respirator....man....she's a cutie too.

kcxiv 03-18-2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11390708)
His GF though, the chick on the respirator....man....she's a cutie too.

and when Bradley gets back, conflict with his current girl. Norman is going to go nuts even more then he is. the actor they got to play him is good too. Creepy ass kid.