ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Peter King: John Dorsey, a rookie who doesnt have time to be a rookie (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271312)

Sorter 03-19-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9514339)
If anyone on CP has started a shoot Peter King with a high powered sniper rifle fund, put me down for 5 bucks.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/330h9bp.jpg

RunKC 03-19-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9514308)
You should be able to tell us. You've been right about everything since 2010 according to you. You're Nostradouchemas.

Stick to videos jackass. It's the only thing you're good at.

Didn't Clay pump up Peyton Hillis last year? I remember seeing the Bane pictures.

That would be a scratch on the resume.

LoneWolf 03-19-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9514358)
Didn't Clay pump up Peyton Hillis last year? I remember seeing the Bane pictures.

That would be a scratch on the resume.

PFF probably said Hillis was super duper awesome last season and his total lack of production was due to underutilization. Clay's football knowledge is made up of stats from a website and whatever information he gets from his buddies at the weekly game of dungeons and dragons.

Easy 6 03-19-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9514495)
Clay's football knowledge is made up of stats from a website and whatever information he gets from his buddies at the weekly game of dungeons and dragons.

Nah, i think he knows football pretty damn well, *usually* he knows what looks right, he spends too much time on it not to, he has tons of spot on takes.

His problem is that he thinks all of that, plus the stats he meticulously researches, makes him nearly infallible, he's not, no one else here or even in the NFL is... hell, he does this same thing every year... takes a stand on a given issue/player and refuses to back off of it for a long while no matter what evidence is presented, either due to pride or simply attemping to stir the pot and drive the conversation.

He MIGHT even be right about Smith, sure its possible... but when Dorsey/Reid/Sutton think he's the best press, physical corner out there for the money, i'll take their word for it, dont really care what he or PFF says.

Hammock Parties 03-19-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

PFF probably said Hillis was super duper awesome last season and his total lack of production was due to underutilization..

Pretty much everyone here thought Hillis was great.

I thought he could be a decent back, whatever. He wasn't horrible. It's not like I was standing on the table for him.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-19-2013 05:38 PM

Torchy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser 03-19-2013 05:52 PM

Are we talking Dexter McCleon bad, or Eric Warfield bad?

Sorter 03-19-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9514547)

I thought he could be a decent back, whatever. He wasn't horrible. It's not like I was standing on the table for him.

Like Chase Daniel, he too raped in the pre season.

Deberg_1990 03-19-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9514535)
Nah, i think he knows football pretty damn well, *usually* he knows what looks right, he spends too much time on it not to, he has tons of spot on takes.

His problem is that he thinks all of that, plus the stats he meticulously researches, makes him nearly infallible, he's not, no one else here or even in the NFL is... hell, he does this same thing every year... takes a stand on a given issue/player and refuses to back off of it for a long while no matter what evidence is presented, either due to pride or simply attemping to stir the pot and drive the conversation.

He MIGHT even be right about Smith, sure its possible... but when Dorsey/Reid/Sutton think he's the best press, physical corner out there for the money, i'll take their word for it, dont really care what he or PFF says.

ROFL.

Please, Clay is a jock sniffing fanboy, that pretends he knows more than he thinks he knows.

LoneWolf 03-19-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

ROFLROFL:LOL:LMAO

If by wasn't horrible you mean he didn't shoot Belcher in the parking lot himself, I agree. As for on the field, he blew giant donkey balls. When he wasn't injured, he was fumbling at the goal line or gaining 1 yard on 3rd and 2.

Hammock Parties 03-19-2013 06:19 PM

At least I didn't buy his ****ing jersey. A ton of homers did.

DTLB58 03-19-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

He wasn't horrible? He didn't freaking play for how many weeks because of a supposed tweaked ankle but skinny little McCluster plays with a Cast on his arm bigger than both of his arms put together just to get on the field after a dislocated elbow and misses zero games because of it.

Hillis has NO heart and is a pussy!

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-19-2013 10:53 PM

Chiefs fans bought Cassel jerseys. Meditate.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 03-19-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

PFF probably said Hillis was super duper awesome last season and his total lack of production was due to underutilization. Clay's football knowledge is made up of stats from a website and whatever information he gets from his buddies at the weekly game of dungeons and dragons.

lol, Yeahhhhhh. Since he became the face of madden, he quit trying. His last year in cleveland, he no longer was hurdling guys, and being a bulldozer. And from what i saw when he was a chief, he became reminicent of a former ravens and browns running back, that we affectionetly referred to as the tip toe burglar, Jamal Lewis.

When he did his thing back in 2011, dude would just truck guys, but ever since he got all butt hurt by mike holmgren, and tom heckert, hes just become a puss bag.

Raiderhater58 03-20-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9514159)
LMAO

We're paying this dude $7.5 million to get roasted this year.

Can't wait.

You may be THE most negative person that I have ever come across in my 44 years on this planet (earth, not Chiefs). You don't seem to like anything this team does.