ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Tennessee Pro Day (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271324)

BlackHelicopters 03-20-2013 03:06 PM

Maybe we can draft Geno Bray and Wilson. Heaven.

Bewbies 03-20-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 9516288)
When asked why he was so skinny, he says he ate poorly bc of budget? That is a total lie. You don't think UT has an incredible athletic cafeteria? He was lazy and immature. I would respect him more if he just said I didn't make good choices and now I'm trying to correct those habits. It shows that he is still immature. I love his skill set but he could be a head case. I still think he would be a great pick with our late 3rd rounder, the compensatory pick. I wouldn't touch him before that. He compares to Ryan mallet. Mallet was taken in the late 3rd.

This is amazing insight, are you his roommate?

Canofbier 03-20-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

When asked why he was so skinny, he says he ate poorly bc of budget? That is a total lie. You don't think UT has an incredible athletic cafeteria? He was lazy and immature. I would respect him more if he just said I didn't make good choices and now I'm trying to correct those habits. It shows that he is still immature. I love his skill set but he could be a head case. I still think he would be a great pick with our late 3rd rounder, the compensatory pick. I wouldn't touch him before that. He compares to Ryan mallet. Mallet was taken in the late 3rd.

He says something along those lines in that interview.

Setsuna 03-20-2013 06:30 PM

This thread sucks ass.

crispystl 03-20-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

This.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-20-2013 07:40 PM

I like the way this guy thinks...

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showp...46&postcount=5

KC_Lee 03-20-2013 07:51 PM

Bray will either develop into a good, gun slinger type QB or a Jeff George / Ryan Leaf / JaMarcus Russell (all rolled into one) type bust.

Tribal Warfare 03-20-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 9517034)
Bray will either develop into a good, gun slinger type QB or a Jeff George / Ryan Leaf / JaMarcus Russell (all rolled into one) type bust.

There won't be an in between with him he'll either be a superstar or he'll be out of the league in 4 years.

Dayze 03-20-2013 08:27 PM

He's no Cassel

ghak99 03-20-2013 08:46 PM

I wouldn't mind gambling on him with the 3rd round comp pick... as long as he removed that gay ass tat!

milkman 03-20-2013 08:55 PM

Can't help but think, with the name "Bray", gotta be a Donkey.

hometeam 03-20-2013 08:58 PM

Might as well take a flyer on him if he drops to comp pick. I think he goes mid/late 3rd.

Chiefnj2 03-20-2013 09:49 PM

I don't know if its true or not, but I read that the only head coach at the Tenn pro day was Tomlin. I thought that was odd with their WRs having good draft grades.

Tribal Warfare 03-20-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9517299)
I don't know if its true or not, but I read that the only head coach at the Tenn pro day was Tomlin. I thought that was odd with their WRs having good draft grades.

All 32 were there

cdcox 03-20-2013 10:01 PM

If you take a chance on him, you need to hire an extra QB coach just to be his life coach/mentor. He won't get enough of the regular coaching staff's time to ever come close to his potential. Drafting him is basically a Hail Mary.