ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Random guy: Chiefs leaning toward Dion Jordan with 1st pick (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271927)

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-09-2013 04:46 PM

Better Jordan than O/D-line. I can live with this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 04-09-2013 04:48 PM

Chiefs leaning toward Pissingit Away with 1st pick

Mav 04-09-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9572186)
Better Jordan than O/D-line. I can live with this.
Posted via Mobile Device

you can live with a back up player being taken number one overall? Because if they do draft him, and don't trade Hali, or Houston, hes a back up. Which is specifically why you guys don't want them to take Joeckell when you still have Albert. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.........

penbrook 04-09-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9572196)
you can live with a back up player being taken number one overall? Because if they do draft him, and don't trade Hali, or Houston, hes a back up. Which is specifically why you guys don't want them to take Joeckell when you still have Albert. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.........

Hell any pick we make will be a backup. Why dont we just trade our whole draft for Aaron Rodgers.

Mav 04-09-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9572201)
Hell any pick we make will be a backup. Why dont we just trade our whole draft for Aaron Rodgers.

lol, well when you put it that way.........I don't necessarily agree with that. im pretty sure that fisher, or Joeckell would both start at Right Tackle this year.......

btw, fisher >joeckell

crazycoffey 04-09-2013 04:51 PM

Wait I don't see an official thread about this guy with a highlight reel. So somebody tell me how I feel about this.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-09-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

That's not really correct. He can be used in a rotational role or even on field with Hali and Houston. Sutton claims we're going to do something no one else does and attack the QB so I can see three pass rushers sharing the field at once.

penbrook 04-09-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9572205)
lol, well when you put it that way.........I don't necessarily agree with that. im pretty sure that fisher, or Joeckell would both start at Right Tackle this year.......

btw, fisher >joeckell

Yea I like Fisher a lot more than Joeckel too. Fishers play is better than Joeckel and has tremendous upside.

However we already have a in house candidate for RT in Stephenson and The Bad Guy yesterday said the New Regime likes Stephenson a whole lot.

penbrook 04-09-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9572213)
That's not really correct. He can be used in a rotational role or even on field with Hali and Houston. Sutton claims we're going to do something no one else does and attack the QB so I can see three pass rushers sharing the field at once.

We actually have a good pass rusher in Bailey. But hes not consistent and isnt good vs the run.

Mav 04-09-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9572213)

It is correct in the sense that if you take a player first overall, he should be a day one starter, and not have to be a role player. That's just my opinion. You are drafting one with the hope that with the player you take, you aren't drafting one again any time soon. Im all for pass rushers, don't get me wrong. IM not sure one, that hes the best pass rusher in this draft, and two that he is the position they should be focusing on. But hey, I thought Mario Williams at one overall was a reach. They know more than me that's for sure.

Sorter 04-09-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9572226)
We actually have a good pass rusher in Bailey. But hes not consistent and isnt good vs the run.

LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 04-09-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9572226)

We do? LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-09-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

If I can live with a backup Geno, I can sure as **** live with a backup Dion. Its all a ****ing smokescreen anyway. The Dorseid Mantra just became, "dont listen to what we say, watch what we DO". And what they are doing is filling the o-line so they dont have to waste this pick on it. Im confident that they are happy with the D line as well. Their lack of action in that dept speaks clearly enough. Dude, you know where the rest of this post logically concludes; no need for me to say it again. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

BlackHelicopters 04-09-2013 05:14 PM

Good news.

penbrook 04-09-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9572304)
If I can live with a backup Geno, I can sure as **** live with a backup Dion. Its all a ****ing smokescreen anyway. The Dorseid Mantra just became, "dont listen to what we say, watch what we DO". And what they are doing is filling the o-line so they dont have to waste this pick on it. Im confident that they are happy with the D line as well. Their lack of action in that dept speaks clearly enough. Dude, you know where the rest of this post logically concludes; no need for me to say it again. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I can Geno.