ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Late night bullshit: Rookie minicamp. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272999)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-13-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9678265)
Yeah absolutely fantastic draft...

idiot.

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Hoover 05-13-2013 08:55 AM

1. I ****ing hate mega threads, so thanks for posting this.
2. This is a Chiefs message board, I want Chiefs info, even if its just Coach Reid clogged the shitter. I want to know.
3. The Debbie Downer shit is really, really old.

Sandy Vagina 05-13-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9678396)
1. I ****ing hate mega threads, so thanks for posting this.
2. This is a Chiefs message board, I want Chiefs info, even if its just Coach Reid clogged the shitter. I want to know.
3. The Debbie Downer shit is really, really old.

Well said. Why people would hang around a KC forum and only cry that the sky is falling +/or state that they are apathetic... is a mystery.

If you can't get on board with anything KC is doing? or you no longer care? Then **** off and go find something else to do with your wretched lives.

buddha 05-13-2013 09:26 AM

The Debbie Downer Shit HAS gotten way out of control. Talking Can posts that same RT post about 10x a day. Here's an idea...if you hate the Chiefs so much, GTFO right now.

Personally, I like hearing how various players look, no matter what year they are.

Hoover 05-13-2013 09:42 AM

One of my favorites is how Jeff Allen is a worthless piece of shit. He statrted at guard in 14 games as a rookie. That's great learning experience and I expect him to get better. Yet, some on this board think he's a bust.

So a 2nd round pick who was pressed into the starting lineup way ahead of schedule is a bust. Not everyone is going to be Will Shields. And I LOVE how they are willing to throw away a 2nd round 2012 draft pick because "he sucks" then turn around and proclaim giving up 2 2nd round picks for Alex Smith is highway robbery. Well which is it?

unlurking 05-13-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9678400)
Well said. Why people would hang around a KC forum and only cry that the sky is falling +/or state that they are apathetic... is a mystery.

If you can't get on board with anything KC is doing? or you no longer care? Then **** off and go find something else to do with your wretched lives.

**** you. Come back when you've endured 3 or 4 decades of shit football.

If you had any ****ing clue what Chiefs camp reporting was like you wouldn't believe a god damn thing until September.

Sandy Vagina 05-13-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 9678500)
**** you. Come back when you've endured 3 or 4 decades of shit football.

If you had any ****ing clue what Chiefs camp reporting was like you wouldn't believe a god damn thing until September.

Dayum... eventually your butt-hurt has to heal, right?

The problem seems to be that some KC fans just suck at shaking off the past and stepping up to the present. Move on from the past and find your fanhood again.

the Talking Can 05-13-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9678430)
The Debbie Downer Shit HAS gotten way out of control. Talking Can posts that same RT post about 10x a day. Here's an idea...if you hate the Chiefs so much, GTFO right now.

Personally, I like hearing how various players look, no matter what year they are.

do you people read posts, or just cry in them?

direckson asked why there was no discussion of the rookie mini-camp...I responded that we drafted a RT #1 and no one gives a shit...which is a simple, true observation

the only discussion there has been is about our UDFA QB...which is telling (as in, why can't this franchise get a clue about QBs)...or maybe I missed all the threads you started? If so, mea culpa

but I do love the "I'm tired of people accurately describing our shitty franchise as shitty" posts...if you want to be marcellus, no one is stopping you..or if you have access to some alternate universe in which our franchise has spent decades making smart decisions and being successful, let us all in

Discuss Thrower 05-13-2013 10:29 AM

Remember when Peyton Hillis and Jon Baldwin were beasting in OTAs and camp last year?

Yeah.

bevischief 05-13-2013 10:30 AM

:popcorn:

RealSNR 05-13-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9678453)
One of my favorites is how Jeff Allen is a worthless piece of shit. He statrted at guard in 14 games as a rookie. That's great learning experience and I expect him to get better. Yet, some on this board think he's a bust.

So a 2nd round pick who was pressed into the starting lineup way ahead of schedule is a bust. Not everyone is going to be Will Shields. And I LOVE how they are willing to throw away a 2nd round 2012 draft pick because "he sucks" then turn around and proclaim giving up 2 2nd round picks for Alex Smith is highway robbery. Well which is it?

2nd round picks are great if you don't spend them on garbage like Jeff Allen and Javier Arenas.

ToxSocks 05-13-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9678565)
Remember when Peyton Hillis and Jon Baldwin were beasting in OTAs and camp last year?

Yeah.

Basically this.

I use to look forward to these reports everyday, but the last 4 years of great camp reports and poor on field performance has tempered it quite a bit. I now realize that most camp reports will be positive...and have little meaning when Sunday rolls around.

Especially a rookie mini camp. There's really isn't much you can take away from those reports.

I'll be more in tune with TC starts...and even then....i've learned my lesson to not buy the hype.

Beef Supreme 05-13-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9678167)
off topic - sorta: but, i have a funny feeling McCluster is going to be bauce this season.

He can use that move he knows.

aturnis 05-13-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9678400)

Why don't you mind your **** hole and go back to your Niner board.

P.S. Alice Smith SUCKS! Can't wait to replace him.

aturnis 05-13-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9678430)

Jonathan Baldwin was the son of Chuck Norris according to camp reports last year. Excuse these people for not eating the cotton candy media reports.