ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Chiefs like what they’ve seen so far from QB Alex Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273475)

Hammock Parties 05-30-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9719743)
How many here would kill for Teichers job? Cut and paste Chiefs fluff pieces and few times a week. Hit submit from your couch. Done before noon. Profit.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's amazing they have kept his job all these years and cut loose guys like Babb and Whitlock.

Dump Teicher and pay a 22-year old out of college to do his job. There would be no discernible difference.

Reaper16 05-30-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9719785)
It's amazing they have kept his job all these years and cut loose guys like Babb and Whitlock.

Dump Teicher and pay a 22-year old out of college to do his job. There would be no discernible difference.

Not fair to say Babb was cut loose. Dude took a better job at a better paper.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 05-30-2013 05:34 PM

I'm pretty sure Teicher puts on a wig and mustache and is reporter Michael Mahoney on KC channel 9.

chiefzilla1501 05-30-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9719787)
Not fair to say Babb was cut loose. Dude took a better job at a better paper.

Also would imagine he was fed up with Pioli and his gestapo tactics

J Diddy 05-30-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9719770)
Seems like every article from the Star lately has been "Chiefs like what they’ve seen so far from XXX". Kind of getting boring.

Funny part is someone said something to that effect when they were talking about the kicking game yesterday. How they have done every position but the quarterback and then today bam.

I hope Teicher doesn't get on here. If he read some of the reviews of his articles he'd probably go on a shooting spree.

chiefzilla1501 05-30-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9719805)
Funny part is someone said something to that effect when they were talking about the kicking game yesterday. How they have done every position but the quarterback and then today bam.

I hope Teicher doesn't get on here. If he read some of the reviews of his articles he'd probably go on a shooting spree.

I'm sure he's fine. People forget that the majority of his audience isn't CP. It's the majority of Chiefs' fans who are casual watchers or idol worshipers. And much as we hate this bullshit and much as these fans are annoying, they're the people who make Arrowhead loud.

ptlyon 05-31-2013 08:19 AM

So do I buy my season tix now, or...

TEX 05-31-2013 08:53 AM

I'll belive it when I see it. Remember last year Cassel was supposed to be tearing it up in mini camp as well...

Dayze 05-31-2013 08:55 AM

I just wish they'd stop writing articles until TC.

Nothing but fluff pieces until then.

"Chiefs Hopeful To Improve"

buddha 05-31-2013 09:16 AM

There is nothing that the Star can write that the same group of douchebags won't rip to shreds.

Hell...have the negative nancys every imagined that Alex might actually work out well in KC?

It's amazing how all three of the QBs were demeaned in the same thread...and yet, somehow, the GREAT MATT BARKLEY would have made it all better.

ptlyon 05-31-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9721531)
I just wish they'd stop writing articles until TC.

Nothing but fluff pieces until then.

"Chiefs Hopeful To Improve"

And then more fluff. Stanzi was a God in TC.

Chief Roundup 05-31-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9719526)
[B][SIZE="5"]“It’s evident he’s been with such a great quarterback in Drew,’’ Nagy said. “He comes in and he’s very cerebral with the protections. He understands the game and he’s a competitor. He pushed Drew Brees every day in practice, and that’s what he’s going to do here with Alex.’’

Damn if the guy is good enough to push Drew Brees then he should be our starter.

ptlyon 05-31-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9721555)
There is nothing that the Star can write that the same group of douchebags won't rip to shreds.

Hell...have the negative nancys every imagined that Alex might actually work out well in KC?

It's amazing how all three of the QBs were demeaned in the same thread...and yet, somehow, the GREAT MATT BARKLEY would have made it all better.

Define "well"

ptlyon 05-31-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9721561)
Define "well"

Someone please insert the judge Smails pic here

Sandy Vagina 05-31-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9721555)

:thumb:

Quarterbacks in KC have failed under old management, so that means no new QB can succeed with new management. Brilliant! :doh!: