ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273666)

Thig Lyfe 06-07-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGiggity (Post 9737351)
BALLIN TILL WE FALLIN THIGGY

ONE TIME I GOT A HUGE BLOW J AT TOWN TOPIC

houstonwhodat 06-08-2013 12:14 AM

OK you wackos are sick.

But you know what the funny thing is?

Even though we all know Michael Jackson is not the biological father of these kids, her eyes and her mouth kinda look like the plastic surgery Michael.

Weird.

rico 06-08-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoucheMcCloud (Post 9737324)
It's complete B.S. that she was bullied. The school did an investigation and it never happened. It's just nonsense from the family.

As a parent of children living in Hollywood with many "celebrity" parents and children, my experience for the past three years has been nothing short of amazing. When you're shelling out $12k per year for Pre-School and $20k a year for kindergarten, not only are you getting the best and brightest faculty and administration, you're getting parents that truly care about their children and their children's education.

We have a Facebook page for our classroom. All the moms are "tight", as are the dad's. We're, of course, closer with some than others but no one's unapproachable and we've never had a situation with bullying. And if we did, all of the parents are reasonable.

The adults take this stuff extremely seriously, especially bullying, so I'm just not buying any of it.

Exactly. And when every kid is a "celebrity" kid to some extent, it's completely meaningless. When the kids disagree with something at school, it's not about the fame of their parent. It's about play time, jealousy of who's playing with whom and so on.

Typical kid stuff.

Interesting. Pretty much what I was thinking as well. I guess my next question would be, why are these kids so likely to claim to be bullied? Sympathy points/attention? Being bullied is the last damn thing in the world I would have self-applied to myself as a kid. Even if I were bullied in school (I wasn't..in fact, I was inclined to being a bit of a bully myself, which I am very ashamed of now), I wouldn't want to talk about it, for I would feel like a total wuss...

ChiefAshhole20 06-08-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9737355)

What the **** just happened...

OrtonsPiercedTaint 06-08-2013 02:43 AM

I know she wants to be like daddy, but all that money and a [ > ] for a nose?

Chiefs Pantalones 06-08-2013 04:23 AM

I just pooped green.

threebag 06-08-2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9737355)

Fat Bitches Be Hungry

Setsuna 06-08-2013 07:27 AM

That's sad. She can never truly trust anyone. Not even extended family. Her siblings are the only ones.

Thig Lyfe 06-08-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9737383)
OK you wackos are sick.

But you know what the funny thing is?

Even though we all know Michael Jackson is not the biological father of these kids, her eyes and her mouth kinda look like the plastic surgery Michael.

Weird.

MY BAD, LET'S GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT WHETHER WE'D BANG A SUICIDAL 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL

YOU KNOW, LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE

Simply Red 06-08-2013 07:40 AM

is this the one that he held over the balcony?

BlackHelicopters 06-08-2013 07:45 AM

No one cares

TEX 06-08-2013 07:46 AM

No way no how she and her brother are really M J's biological kids. Just a joke. Paris looks like the mom and her brother looks like MJ's old dermatologist, who if I had to guess is the real biological father of Paris and Prince. There was early speculation as such as well. The only one that is MJ's real biological child is Blanket.

ARROW2 06-08-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9737493)
No way no how she and her brother are really M J's biological kids. Just a joke. Paris looks like the mom and her brother looks like MJ's old dermatologist, who if I had to guess is the real biological father of Paris and Prince. There was early speculation as such as well. The only one that is MJ's real biological child is Blanket.

She is a looker though......you know me.........(when she's legal, of course...LMAO) I'D HIT IT!!!!!!! But only when she is legal.......PERIOD!!!! All bullshit aside....Got's to be legal......

Backwards Masking 06-08-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9737077)
God knows a teenager isnt built to handle the pressure of being who she is.

:facepalm:

Thig Lyfe 06-08-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 9737501)
She is a looker though......you know me.........(when she's legal, of course...LMAO) I'D HIT IT!!!!!!! But only when she is legal.......PERIOD!!!! All bullshit aside....Got's to be legal......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH YEAH U KNO I'D PORK DAT BITCH

NO PEDO THO