ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Terrell Owens still trying to play... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273768)

AphexPhin 06-12-2013 06:40 PM

this is just sad at this point

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-12-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9748106)
You can like TO if you want. I've got no problem with that.

I don't want him though, and we don't need him IMO.

It's not a matter of "liking" the man. It's a matter of having a deeper receiving corps. If Bowe goes out: game over.

Darckhorse0 06-12-2013 07:32 PM

TERRELL OWENS TO THE CHIEFS

I would absolutely LOVE to have #81 T.O. & #82 D.bowe at the x and y. Reason being is a hungry guy like T.O. would push bowe. Bowe has NEVER had a scare or competition in camp. T.O. is faster, stronger and has better hands and just a better all around receiver.

The bowe and T.O. show would be a first real chiefs duo since carlos carson & henry marshall, carlos carson & stephone paige, jj birden & willie davis, andre' rison & derrick alexander and anybody trent green threw too nevertheless a chiefs receiving duo combination is LONG overdo.

T.O., Bowe, mccluster, gilyard, baldwin, donnie avery, jamal charles we would be a force to reckon with.

Dayze 06-12-2013 07:34 PM

Shirley you can't be serious

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-12-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9748209)
Shirley you can't be serious

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cdZ3h-Rhpk...kdrebbin_1.jpg

Rain Man 06-12-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9748063)
I really don't need to see TO on the sideline yelling at Andy Reid and the QB every time things don't go his way. We DON'T need that bullshit in the first year of this rebuild. TO is finished. I'm sure Reid will not be stupid enough to bring that ****in sideshow freak in at this point.

I thought the conjecture that KC would be interested because of Reid coaching Owens was pretty funny. Any team whose coach had Owens in the past would be less likely to sign him, I bet.

Cannibal 06-12-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9748230)
I thought the conjecture that KC would be interested because of Reid coaching Owens was pretty funny. Any team whose coach had Owens in the past would be less likely to sign him, I bet.

Good point.

We won't be signing him.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-12-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9748230)

Not necessarily. If Reid had a hand in drafting him initially, he might be altruistic enough to give him a final shot in this league.

Simply Red 06-12-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9747507)
JBTOTE

:spock::evil:LMAO:shake::(ROFL:rolleyes::clap:

ChiefAshhole20 06-12-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darckhorse0 (Post 9748197)
I would absolutely LOVE to have #81 T.O. & #82 D.bowe at the x and y. Reason being is a hungry guy like T.O. would push bowe. Bowe has NEVER had a scare or competition in camp. T.O. is faster, stronger and has better hands and just a better all around receiver.

The bowe and T.O. show would be a first real chiefs duo since carlos carson & henry marshall, carlos carson & stephone paige, jj birden & willie davis, andre' rison & derrick alexander and anybody trent green threw too nevertheless a chiefs receiving duo combination is LONG overdo.

T.O., Bowe, mccluster, gilyard, baldwin, donnie avery, jamal charles we would be a force to reckon with.

1. It would be "X and Z", the "Y" position is usually the slot/TE.
2. If T.O were to join a team, he wouldn't be challenging the number 1, he most likely would be a depth signing opposed to a starter
3. He's 39. He is most likely going to resemble how Toomer or Bobby Engram looked when they tried to have their one last run

AussieChiefsFan 06-12-2013 09:52 PM

Yeah, no.

TimeForWasp 06-12-2013 11:00 PM

I don't see a problem with bringing him in as camp fodder. Tell him he is camp fodder and see if he has the drive left to prove us wrong.

ChiefGator 06-13-2013 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9748276)
Not necessarily. If Reid had a hand in drafting him initially, he might be altruistic enough to give him a final shot in this league.

A) San Fran drafted him, not Philly (or GB)

B) The last year Reid had TO he deactivated him for most the season because he was such a problem

Mr. Sweet Daddy Hate... you should bring on that hate in this case.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-13-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 9748800)
A) San Fran drafted him, not Philly (or GB)

B) The last year Reid had TO he deactivated him for most the season because he was such a problem

Mr. Sweet Daddy Hate... you should bring on that hate in this case.

Welp, I guess that ends the experiment.

HemiEd 06-13-2013 08:13 AM

IMO he has a much better chance of getting some kind of wr gig than making it as a Pro Bowler. ROFL

I found the bowling article (q I am sure) quite amusing, and further proof the guy is a total idiot.
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...al_bowler.html