ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Watching Kids (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276417)

Psyko Tek 09-18-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9991682)
http://www.rechargeablestungun.com/I...tle%20Prod.jpg

If it's good enough for Lipizzaner stallions, it's good enough for kids.

so we left the bar one night a bit lit, ( common in 80's Nebraska)
some asshole was leaning on my dad;''s truck , he loved that truck maroon &8 GMC short bed,

he went to our drinkin buddies truck got a cattle pod and zapped the truck

swear that dipshit jumped 3 feet straight out into the road

it was amusing

Phobia 09-18-2013 11:01 PM

Yeah. Kids suck. But I got a son now. I'm good. I've cut my humping in half. Now I'm not tired every night.

Thig Lyfe 09-18-2013 11:34 PM

Some kids are cool. Other kids are mean.

Dayze 09-19-2013 12:16 AM

<thanks god for not having kids

DaneMcCloud 09-19-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9991468)
It's called raising your kids to not be destructive little assholes.

LMAO

keg in kc 09-19-2013 12:29 AM

That's why you put them in cages with a juicebox and some crackers and go watch TV.

DaneMcCloud 09-19-2013 12:30 AM

I'm nearly 48 and have a one year old. I also have a five year old.

I think it's awesome.

Being a parent isn't easy unless you act like a parent. Sleep schedules, play schedules and plenty of love is the answer.

DaneMcCloud 09-19-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9992566)
That's why you put them in cages with a juicebox and some crackers and go watch TV.

We have a 23' x 24' playroom that's been childproofed, along with a mesh gate so they can't escape, but also has a 47" LCD, soundbar and huge sofa for me and my wife.

It's all about planning and strategy.

:D

T-post Tom 09-19-2013 12:41 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Gb9riv44M-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Discuss Thrower 09-19-2013 02:05 AM

The patenting thread on reddit pretty much tipped me in favor of never replicating.

Now if I can get over my irrational fear of sharp objects working near my but sack

Earthling 09-19-2013 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9992610)
The patenting thread on reddit pretty much tipped me in favor of never replicating.

Now if I can get over my irrational fear of sharp objects working near my but sack

You should have that but sack looked at...Seriously...

tomahawk kid 09-19-2013 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9991450)
My 63 year old brother and his wife just took custody, temporary, of a 4 month old. Im taking him wine this weekend. He said he had forgotten the joys of burping and diapers. Bless him for being a good person but man...i could not do it

At that age, it's just the crying part - at least there immobile.

Once they start to crawl - that's when the shit hits the fan.

loochy 09-19-2013 05:22 AM

Advice:

NEVER get outnumbered by kids

kcxiv 09-19-2013 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 9991353)
Without getting into too much detail I'm back in my home town in PA for family reasons. I got stuck watching 4 nieces and nephews between the ages of 5 and 12 while my brother and sisters were out taking care of some business.

I've dealt with everything between spilled drinks, broken glass, a momentary lost child while trying to make sure the others didn't get lost in the process to a 20 pound dumbbells getting rolled down the steps while I was trying to have 10 minutes of peace trying to take a dump which I thought was a child rolling down the steps from the sound of the noise.

Literally got up so fast I forgot to wipe my ass and didn't realize it till 20 minutes later.

I just want to say to all the parents of ChiefPlanet, God Bless You. If I had kids I'm willing to wager they would have about a 60:40 ratio of surviving till they became self sufficient. I don't know how you do it.

I'm getting drunk right now and having a vasectomy tomorrow. And no, I'm not kidding.

**** that! At least I'll be in the right state to finally watch a Chiefs game for once. Had to let that one out.

Lol i have to watch my 2 sisters kids 3 of them ages 3-4-5. I know what u mean about kids getting out of control. Once they get going its over nothing can contain them lol. I'm not one to yell at them unless they are fighting with one another. Its just when they get going it gets rough. After I just wanna lay down and relax

UK_Chief 09-19-2013 05:43 AM

I used to watch kids. Until I got caught...