ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Todd Haley's wife sending nudes??? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276930)

T-post Tom 10-02-2013 01:01 PM

Wonder if the rat salad paid for the boob job... Is she still waitressing at Tanners?

Rain Man 10-02-2013 01:03 PM

You couldn't do better than that with 22 women off the street.

Frazod 10-02-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10040999)
Thai, Chinese, it's all the same....

Thai Basket

A sex act unique to Thai massage parlors. Similar to the Happy ending, parlor goers pay premium prices to receive massage treatment, and upon the finish of the massage, the man lies on his back with penis erect as his Thai masseuse sits in a wicker basket attached to a rope&pulley. In the bottom of the basket is a strategically placed hole...
Another massuese may be called in or the man may operate the pulley himself, but regardless - His thai girl is raised up above his member and then lowered onto him...
To complete the act of the Thai Basket, once the Thai masseuse's vagina is securely placed on the paying man's cock - the man must spin the basket, revolving the girl around his penis at many revolutions per minute until he acheives orgasm or she vomits. Whichever comes first...

It has to be fantastic.

http://originaldave77.files.wordpres...isle.jpg?w=600

vailpass 10-02-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Thai Basket

A sex act unique to Thai massage parlors. Similar to the Happy ending, parlor goers pay premium prices to receive massage treatment, and upon the finish of the massage, the man lies on his back with penis erect as his Thai masseuse sits in a wicker basket attached to a rope&pulley. In the bottom of the basket is a strategically placed hole...
Another massuese may be called in or the man may operate the pulley himself, but regardless - His thai girl is raised up above his member and then lowered onto him...
To complete the act of the Thai Basket, once the Thai masseuse's vagina is securely placed on the paying man's cock - the man must spin the basket, revolving the girl around his penis at many revolutions per minute until he acheives orgasm or she vomits. Whichever comes first...

It has to be fantastic.

Dear God...(where do you buy these baskets? Castle Boutique doesn't have them)

DJ's left nut 10-02-2013 01:06 PM

Damn.

Not bad at all.

notorious 10-02-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10041008)

If you have personal experience, please, YOU HAVE THE FLOOR!

notorious 10-02-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10041012)
Dear God...(where do you buy these baskets?)

I, I don't know, but I need to find out.

Sassy Squatch 10-02-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Thai Basket

It has to be fantastic.

****ing lol.

Frazod 10-02-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10041012)
Dear God...(where do you buy these baskets? Castle Boutique doesn't have them)

So I'm thinking one of these will be hanging over your pool in short order? :D

BlackHelicopters 10-02-2013 01:11 PM

Nice rack.

Frazod 10-02-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10041019)
If you have personal experience, please, YOU HAVE THE FLOOR!

Not personally, no. :D

I think they have something similar as Sybaris (don't know about the spinning part, but the basket I've heard of).

vailpass 10-02-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10041026)
So I'm thinking one of these will be hanging over your pool in short order? :D

I'm not sure even I'm that depraved.
Of course, I'm sober now. Things could change...wonder if they make a two wholer? :D

notorious 10-02-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10041031)
Not personally, no. :D

I think they have something similar as Sybaris (don't know about the spinning part, but the basket I've heard of).

I am thinking that one can make their own basket, but instead of having to spin it manually you can just twist the ropes and let the unwinding do all of the work.

Plus, it would slowly lower her down onto the shaft while spinning..........

Frazod 10-02-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10041032)
I'm not sure even I'm that depraved.
Of course, I'm sober now. Things could change...wonder if they make a two wholer? :D

Checking flights to Bangkok yet?

loochy 10-02-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10041032)
Things could change...wonder if they make a two wholer? :D

Yeah, but the spinning wouldn't work then.

Think about it.