ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Best Game Ever?? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277423)

Halfcan 10-14-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10084993)
Sooo just out of fairness do Chiefs fans ever get arrested at Arrowhead ? I bet never.

Yes they do-lol my friend did two years ago. He got pissed and kicked a seat-it broke off and sailed down hitting another fan. Dumb move that got him a year ban.

Halfcan 10-14-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 10084966)
I've been to many many games over the years, and yes, this one was all-time great. The MNF opener a few years ago as well as the Thanksgiving game versus the Broncos rate up there memory-wise. This one was the total package, though, and I think the best experience I've had at a Chiefs game ever. Even sucky offense couldn't bring it down.

That Thanksgiving game was incredible. I am glad you brought it up-this game reminded me of that one. So fun and just an all around great day!!

Old Dog 10-14-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10085004)
kicked a seat-it broke off and sailed down hitting another fan. Dumb move that got him a year ban.

I have a suspicion that more than a few seat backs were broken yesterday.

SAUTO 10-14-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10085004)
Yes they do-lol my friend did two years ago. He got pissed and kicked a seat-it broke off and sailed down hitting another fan. Dumb move that got him a year ban.

sounds like a guy you would be friends with...

SAUTO 10-14-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 10085014)
I have a suspicion that more than a few seat backs were broken yesterday.

they get broken every game, but to throw it into a crowd? dumb

Halfcan 10-14-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10084838)
I can understand all the other stuff, but I have to agree with you. The Chiefs offense yesterday set offensive football back a century.

It was HARD to watch.....

10 sacks and 14 Qb hits with 3 Ints and held Pryor to a 45 rating-made up for the Offense. We still had 2 rushing TD's which was more than enough to put them away. Without the turnover- we most likely would have had 3.

Alex having his worst game didn't ruin the day-it was a Blast!

Frazod 10-14-2013 11:38 AM

I'd still have to go with the Broncos game in 2003.

I seriously doubt if the stadium was any louder yesterday than it was during that game, especially when Hall broke off that long return for a touchdown. I thought the concrete was going to explode.

Halfcan 10-14-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10085034)
I'd still have to go with the Broncos game in 2003.

I seriously doubt if the stadium was any louder yesterday than it was during that game, especially when Hall broke off that long return for a touchdown. I thought the concrete was going to explode.

I think that might be the loudest moment except when Montana through the late TD in the Playoffs. We were in the Endzone and you could not hear yourself yell.

007 10-14-2013 11:55 AM

Best game ever? Not a chance. Was it fun? Absolutely. It was great to see the fanbase show up and remind themselves what we are capable. But best game ever? Nope.

This also was not a beatdown of the raiders. The game was in doubt well into the 4th qtr. There were plenty of times I was screaming at the O, some of the coaching decisions, and poor clock management.

Best game ever for me will probably always be Chiefs Bills back in 1991. Now THAT was a BEATDOWN and THAT was when ARROWHEAD was born.

Yesterday was a reminder of what this stadium NEEDS to be every single home game. A wake up call to the fans.

kysirsoze 10-14-2013 12:10 PM

Best game? No. Best in person sports experience I've had? Big yes. Ousted the First Thanksgiving night game a few years ago.

Frazod 10-14-2013 12:22 PM

And my best game ever at Arrowhead didn't feature the Chiefs.

KU/MU, 2007.

Halfcan 10-14-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10085096)
Best game ever? Not a chance. Was it fun? Absolutely. It was great to see the fanbase show up and remind themselves what we are capable. But best game ever? Nope.

This also was not a beatdown of the raiders. The game was in doubt well into the 4th qtr. There were plenty of times I was screaming at the O, some of the coaching decisions, and poor clock management.

Best game ever for me will probably always be Chiefs Bills back in 1991. Now THAT was a BEATDOWN and THAT was when ARROWHEAD was born.

Yesterday was a reminder of what this stadium NEEDS to be every single home game. A wake up call to the fans.

Hard to believe that Bills game was over 20 years ago. :thumb: Still will always be my number 1- but I will have to put yesterdays game as my favorite this decade. The whole day was amazing!

Mojo Jojo 10-14-2013 12:33 PM

Not even close...
Chiefs/Bills MNF...
Chiefs/Raiders Hasty pick 6
Chiefs/Broncos D. Hall return
And even though it was a road game
Chiefs/Packers OT win...still can't believe we won that game

Phobia 10-14-2013 12:36 PM

How about we just call it the best 4th quarter ever?

Halfcan 10-14-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo (Post 10085223)
Not even close...
Chiefs/Bills MNF...
Chiefs/Raiders Hasty pick 6
Chiefs/Broncos D. Hall return
And even though it was a road game
Chiefs/Packers OT win...still can't believe we won that game

:thumb: I was at every one of those games.

The Packers road game is probably my number two favorite and best on the road. I almost felt bad for the Packer fans- they are so nice. We had a great time there. I don't think I have ever heard a stadium so quiet on the Int. return. Then the Chiefs fans took over.

Had a blast when the Chiefs beat up on the Lambs a few years back- we took over Arrowhead East-lol Chiefs fans were every where!!