ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football AFCW: Week 10 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278333)

Halfcan 11-05-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 10162702)
Yeah, I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I would love to see him get the shit beat out of him like J.J. Watt did against the Chiefs. Just wear his ass out, pound him into the dirt and make him feel like John Elway did after his first game in the NFL.
I used to like Papa Johns pizza, now I won't touch the stuff.

Have I ever told you that ****ing HATE Peyton Manning?

I think all of KC has been boycotting their crappy pizza. They are trying to give a dollar to chiefs charity if you order now.

ptlyon 11-05-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10162741)
I think all of KC has been boycotting their crappy pizza. They are trying to give a dollar to chiefs charity if you order now.

Peyton's charity?

loochy 11-05-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 10162702)
Yeah, I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I would love to see him get the shit beat out of him like J.J. Watt did against the Chiefs. Just wear his ass out, pound him into the dirt and make him feel like John Elway did after his first game in the NFL.
I used to like Papa Johns pizza, now I won't touch the stuff.

Have I ever told you that ****ing HATE Peyton Manning?

nah dude, Papa John's is still delicious.

i'm hungry

Pasta Little Brioni 11-05-2013 02:25 PM

Papa John's is ****ing awful. I'd eat a dollar Totinos before that.

HemiEd 11-05-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10162741)

Good. I think that company was doing fine, and can't imagine how Peyton Manning would have helped them, but could be wrong.

Halfcan 11-05-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 10162756)
Peyton's charity?

I think it was Tamba's kids or something like that. I never liked their pizza to start with and after 1000 manning commercials-even less.

HemiEd 11-05-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10162760)
nah dude, Papa John's is still delicious.

i'm hungry

I agree that it is good pizza for the big chains, but I am not buying any as long as they are affiliated with Peyton Manning. Their online ordering system is pretty cool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10162762)
Papa John's is ****ing awful. I'd eat a dollar Totinos before that.

We are just going to have to disagree on that.

Mile High Mania 11-05-2013 03:18 PM

You can do worse that Papa Johns ... I tend to stick with the traditional italian places around the house for good pizza. If it's for the kids and friends when they have a sleepover, or for one of their teams after a game - no doubt that we're going with Papa Johns over the Pizza Huts and others that are out there.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the pizza... getting hung up on who they pay to be the pitch man is kinda ghey.

Frazod 11-05-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 10162779)
I agree that it is good pizza for the big chains, but I am not buying any as long as they are affiliated with Peyton Manning. Their online ordering system is pretty cool.

We are just going to have to disagree on that.

All the fantastic pizza options up here, and you ate Papa Johns?

:shake:

wazu 11-05-2013 03:25 PM

Do we know yet if the Denver/SD game is going to be aired in KC?

Bowser 11-05-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 10162903)
Do we know yet if the Denver/SD game is going to be aired in KC?

Can't imagine they wouldn't air that one here, but who knows.

TEX 11-05-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10162609)
We want the Broncos to lose this week to give us a nice 2 game lead in the division. We also don't want them to lose because the last thing we want is for them to have another reason to play out of their minds against us.

I think I'd rather they lose against the Chargers in the end.

Let's get one thing straight - We want the Donx to LOSE EVERY week. No need to be Mile High Mule Tool - Faced about anything...;)

Mile High Mania 11-05-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10162922)
Let's get one thing straight - We want the Donx to LOSE EVERY week. No need to be Mile High Mule Tool - Faced about anything...;)

Someone's feelings are still hurt about something... it's ok, big man... KC's likely still going to make it to the playoffs. Question is - does the 19 year drought reach the mythical 20th milestone?

HemiEd 11-05-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10162900)
All the fantastic pizza options up here, and you ate Papa Johns?

:shake:

Meh, I am no pizza snob and some of them places really are pretty pricy without the service level of the others. I like Rosati's and Lou Malnatis, but I wouldn't pay a nickel more for it than Papa Johns. I like the pepper and garlic butter sauce as well. :D Oh, and a pizza should be sliced like a pie, not in little squares!

Oh and MHM, if you don't speak to companies with your consumer choices, then YOU are GAY!

wazu 11-05-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10162913)
Can't imagine they wouldn't air that one here, but who knows.

Would be a boom for KC sports bars if they don't.